3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dcrow 10.11.21 03:28 pm

One Handed Sword (Dark Souls 3)

People, where to get a one-handed with a C characteristic for strength (at least)?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 10.11.21

dcrow
broadsword. at the very beginning of the game you will find. I went through the game with him with a full sharpening

s
siame 10.11.21

Sharpen any on "heavy", here you can have a weapon.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Long sword, broadsword. Good, very good. For both PVE and PVP,

d
dcrow 10.11.21

does siame
need a "special" coal for heavy forging?

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

dcrow
Spoilerhttp: //ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D1%87_%D1%82%D1%8C%D0%BC%D1%8B The
sword of darkness is a cool thing. Light, fast attack, painful, apes with ordinary titanite, and then a little later you can reforge it so that the bonus from agility and strength was at "level" B. The whole game with him went like that before the Guardians of the Abyss he knocked it out of his hands and did not let it go .. ...

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

I bought a one-handed katana, which has a bonus on agility and strength, and it just shoots everything.
XrOnA666
ran with it, but compared to the katana - there is simply no sword, the damage is really weaker!

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Zewer
On simple NG, this sword is enough for the eyes. And about the difference in damage, it seems to me that you are exaggerating.
In the end, it turns out very solid. And do not forget about the excellent stanlock
Spoiler

f
fashionfble 10.11.21

Consider!

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Zewer
Compared to a katana sword, no darkness? Is the damage weaker? Shta? Their damage is about the same. Only now attacks are faster with straight swords. Accordingly, the sword of darkness is more effective. I myself ran through almost the entire game with the uchigatana, and in front of the princes changed it to the most ordinary long sword and realized what real power is.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

XrOnA666
no, well, with such an improvement it will certainly be better!
I didn't improve the sword, I just saw in action that it was slow + you can't charm it with magic, in practice I didn't like it, that's all!

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Zewer The
sword of darkness, like any long sword, is faster than a katana (any, of course). And hardening into exquisite gives an increase of ~ 20 damage, so he distributes it right without this hardening.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

XrOnA666
Marty52
Yes, indeed, I admit my mistake!
The sword is really stronger and faster, although there is one minus - it is not very long in length, unlike the katana with which I run

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

but the comparison itself!
Spoiler

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

XrOnA666
Tell me where you can get titanite fragments?