3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf-Mercenary 10.11.21 03:28 pm

No Signs of Summoning (Dark Souls 3)

The game is licensed, matchmaking is off, the visibility of the call sign is limited, the game is online - I set these settings at the very beginning and did not change them.
I got to the campfire in the Undead Village, there were a bunch of call signs around it. Didn't touch them. Now I have reached the second bonfire on the Road of Victims and noticed that since that moment I have not come across any more call signs.
Subtracted that this may be due to the fact that I killed Judge Gandir with a trainer (because this is my first Souls, not counting Bloodbourne), and while I was getting used to the mechanics after Blood, this bastard flunked me 30 times, so my nerves could not stand it, but after that I deleted the trainer and went through everything honestly.
Yes, I am a "bad person", but tell me, can I do something about this?
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
If it's a softban, then nothing. Shadow server.

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
And during all this time he never died? Did you use coal after death?

f
fOXY9 10.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Did you kill the first boss with the trainer ???! This is a boss who dies in 10 seconds ...
Actually, you.

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
circle white from inventory try to use

W
Wolf-Mercenary 10.11.21

Anglerfish
Died, and a lot. I didn't use coal, I don't like temporary buffs.
Ogyr4ig
Even if this is a server for fools, there should be at least some call signs.

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
So that's why you don't see the signs of the call :) To be able to see them, you must use coal. This is not written in the short help for coal, but press "info" and you will see for yourself. So that's the point.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 10.11.21

Anglerfish
AAA, I remember. I was just lucky that I managed to get there with a buff from Vordt, and I lost the next ones quickly enough. Thanks a lot.