3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanhell 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Help (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

And this is with every boot, what to do? fixing bugs in the game did not help, license.
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanhell 10.11.21

T
TimKar 10.11.21

And the problem is what

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

I'm in the Arborb Wasteland, lvl 1, both at the beginning and so on every boot

H
Hattack 10.11.21

Genom94
Apparently, the problem is in the "reset" of skills from the panel.

R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

a few questions:

pirate or license?
Did you hack the game?
are there mods?
did you climb into the folders with the game and anything me?

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

License, there was no hacking, there are mods, did not change in the folder with the game, such crap after the connection with the server was broken, not for the first time, it does not seem to pick up from the bale

E
Eraser101 10.11.21

This problem occurs on the last 2 patches with old characters created over a year ago. The conflict occurs over the clothes that were created from old materials. The decision is to remove all craft items from yourself, save, go to some location and check. If the lvl does not fall, then this is the case and the gear needs to be replaced. Himself faced with this half a year ago.

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

She took off her gear, rebooted all the rules, but created the character a month ago, that is, my problem is not solvable?

m
maryna_p93 10.11.21

Vanhell item
names are too long, shorten the name when creating armor. it helped me, I hope it will help you too :))

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

the names of the daggers Coryphaus and Architect, and the armor Jacket is in Russian, that's not the problem, but the problem is very hemorrhoidal, you can't play normally.

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

It was I who rebooted to select different dialogue options, well, the game continues to "please", I took them off without any clothes.

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

And there is also some strange sound all the time, as if you are resetting skills, I don’t understand, maybe because of a break with the server, a problem has gone, but earlier saving before the attack on the shelter with him all the rules and things there are also crafted

E
Eraser101 10.11.21

You need to take off all the craft clothes, from your companions too .... Or make new ones and put them on.

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

it is also strange that one of their characters had the same problem, but! later in the game it disappeared, I just don't fucking understand why and what is happening. No, it didn't help everyone with gear either, only when I change the location, tobish I load the game I'm in Skyhold, but! I need to go to another location, so that everything is normal every time, that in a piece of clothing that without, without clothing does not drop to 1 lvl, but in the story tasks there is trouble! there you will not spoil.

G
Galinka. 10.11.21

There was a similar problem after the save editor increased the approval of satellites)) Dressing up helped.

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

dressing up in a new craft item or just taking off your gear save go out go put on save go out come in and olala! all oke! so how exactly did you solve the problem? I didn’t touch the approval (I didn’t want it because of the principle, if someone doesn’t like me, then I’m writing with him)

E
Evgeny Chernikov 10.11.21

The best advice is that it's good to play this game - crap) The brewers did nonsense, and not only do you continue to play it, you also buy this idiocy)

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

I don’t regret the thousand spent, and I liked the passage, it’s beautiful, it’s beautiful, of course, only beautiful, there are all sorts of effects, there is no plot, the characters are cardboard, and the villain is so villainous that it’s ridiculous, but! I wonder what kind of game it turned out, it, of course, you get tired of chasing homeless people through the deserts, that's what I found in the open spaces of fan art, more precisely, comments on art, it was not written by me, but the person that wrote, he, like God, said

R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

I bought twice - once the usual for 2000, and the second goty - 2000
fucking out of the blue from EA

V
Vanhell 10.11.21

After a short test, a problem was revealed: renaming the created objects, that is, entering your name, creating an object and poking ok and all the shzzeebts, but it's worth driving in your name and voila HEMORA! Beware of renaming items.