3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimkaChainik 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Tell! A question for those who played the PC version of the game. About DLC. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Greetings to all! I want to buy Arkham Knight, but I want to know a few things. I went all over the Internet, but I could not find them:

1 - Is it possible in the PC version to play as Batman from the movie Batman Begins (Christian Bale)? I know this suit is for PS4 version, but is this suit for PC version?

2 - If you buy the Thumbler add-on on PC, it says that you can only play on two tracks, but someone also wrote that it is possible to play Free Roam. Is this so, or is it only possible to drive on the tracks?

3 - Many people use a costume from the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and his Batmobile. But the incentive does not have such a DLC, hence the question - is it possible to play in this suit and on this Batmobile on the PC version?

I would be grateful to everyone for the answers! =)
19 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 10.11.21

DimkaChainik
1-suit from the trilogy of Christopher Nolan is in the licensed PC version; 2-in the incentive is written only about 2 tracks, nothing else, 3-addition has already been added to steam

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Everyone knows how the developers dealt with the players, about all this optimization and bugs, about DLC, against which the EA DLC is just manna from heaven, and these people are still buying it. There are no words.

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

Aenmutus
bugs have been fixed a long time ago. but personally, in 69 hours of play, I met only a couple, played right after the release, took it on pre-order,
so this whining about bugs is completely incomprehensible to me

D
Dim4ik126 10.11.21

You
can also drive DimkaChainik in a wheelbarrow in a free game, most likely only after completing

Z
ZaKTomSK 10.11.21

1. YES
2. YES (only after passing)
3. This DLS was given out for free, maybe that's why I don't have it in the store

M
Makhno Incorporated 10.11.21

1-Yes, but the game contains a costume not from "Batman Begins", but from the second part of "The Dark Knight"
2-In free mode, you can ride any Batmobile. But, only the original car, and its prototype, and so the same versions with different colors, there is a combat mode. Therefore, you will not be able to fight tanks on the Tumbler. Just like any other car in the game, you can use the Tumbler to go through all the race tracks that are in the game. , with what add-on and to which car they were loaded
3-And the suit and the car are. They are free, therefore, they are not listed separately as an add-on. They are simply downloaded with the game.

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

zagruzon
Well, it's generally simple hell. You can release raw products, tear up money, and then patch for several months and that's it - but what problems guys, order, nothing terrible!
I also pre-ordered. With a season pass. By the way, pre-order bonuses? Lol, what are you talking about? Passed through and returned. The plot is good, the technical part is FULL 3.14 trip! There was no Russian language at the start for several days, a lagodrome of 6 fps ON ANY system when driving in the Batmobile (and after all, without this tin can it is impossible to complete the game, you are forced to use it), there were absolutely no graphical settings, CONSOLE LOCK AT 30 FPS! !! DLC - wow, super, two cards to clean up with new characters. Cool. So what is the reward for these jambs? Previous games in the series. Yes, Ubisoft gave any NOVELTY of their company for only lagos / bugs to choose from! What am I crucifying here ... Do you have eyes? Go read the reviews.
God, no self-respect, hamster, they all eat it, ugh ...

D
DimkaChainik 10.11.21

Thank you all for the answers, I didn’t even think that the players would respond so quickly) Ie. can I buy a license without the Season Pass and all the add-ons that I wrote about?

I know about optimization, but it works fine for me (I put a pirate to check if it will pull). Vidyuha is rather weak, but I will update it soon, tk. my dinosaur already remembers. In general, it plays at a minimum, so I can't write about bugs and lags yet)

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

Aenmutus
Aenmutus wrote:
There were no
problems with the Russian language at the start for several days , learn English as it should be, and not a C in the fifth grade. and the subs could be
turned on Aenmutus wrote: a
lagodrome of 6 fps ON ANY system when driving in the Batmobile,
not a damn thing like that, it worked fine for me
Aenmutus wrote: there were
absolutely no graphical settings, CONSOLE LOCK at 30 FPS
did not even notice
Aenmutus wrote:
DLC - wow, super, two cards to clean up with new characters. I
didn't bother with
cool tests, don't care about these little things Aenmutus wrote:
Go read the reviews.
I read all these squeaks.
Aenmutus wrote:
God, no self-esteem,
I repeat - everything worked fine for me, so I have no complaints about the game
either

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

DimkaChainik
yes, you can buy without a seasonal pass, but then each dltshku will have to be bought separately, and it usually comes out more expensive, just count the amount

M

DimkaChainik
The Dark Knight Tumbler and Outfit Supplement is not free, so either buy them separately or a Season Pass

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

zagruzon Laughed
, thanks) I know English, this time. But people paid for the Russian version of the game.
Well, with everything else, you're 3.14 zadabol. My words are a bunch of videos on YouTube, reviews on incentives, ANSWER OF DEVELOPMENTS, REMOVAL OF THE GAME FROM SALE, tests of various guys (the same Digital Foundry). Those. proofs are endless. DLC is not a test. The Red Hood, Nightwing is just a sweep card with the Persians.
And you're lying)

D
DimkaChainik 10.11.21

zagruzon
Thank you, I just do not want all the DLC. Only the ones that he wrote, and maybe the costume from the Burton film. We'll see what happens about the next DLCs, but I think I'll only buy a couple, tk. not everyone likes it)

Makhno Incorporated
I know about the Tumbler, but about the Dark Knight suit, they said that it is free when you buy it like)

D
DimkaChainik 10.11.21

Aenmutus
If you don't like the game, no one forces you to buy) it works fine for me, I will update the vidyuhu even better)

M

DimkaChainik
Probably. I don’t remember exactly. I have a pass, they were all automatically pumped up

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

Aenmutus
Aenmutus wrote:
Well, with everything else, you are 3.14 zabol. My words - a bunch of videos on YouTube, reviews in incentives, ANSWER OF DEVELOPMENTS, REMOVAL OF THE GAME FROM SALE, tests of various guys,
I know all this whistle, and I somehow did not understand it, why on my pretty average computer everything was fine?
there were only two bugs, the loading speed of the textures was lame, and very rarely, and once the bats fell out of the elevator in the story scene, that's it.
if you don't want it, don't believe it. look there, a bunch of reviews about the truthfulness of the Bible, you are right in the temple

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

zagruzon
If you compare the Bible with this game, then God himself should have said "Guys, I messed up, these guys will fix everything." Blatantly ignore that the game was withdrawn and developed 2 or 3 statements of acknowledgment were made.

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

Aenmutus
this will not change the fact that I almost did not notice bugs and I don’t understand other people's tantrums

D
DimkaChainik 10.11.21

Aenmutus
Now it seems that all the lags and bugs have been eliminated to the maximum. You say that the developers released the game, it turned out in bugs and without optimization, and after the players complained that nothing was working, they said: "Well, we're sorry. Play as it is, we won't improve anything." ... Now everything is working more than just good. My vidyuha is even lower than the system requirements and it works.