3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trigger_zz 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Leonhard Nameless Finger's Armor Where to Find (Dark Souls 3)

People who know where to find a set of armor like Leonhard's Nameless Finger? This set was also worn by the Assassin in the Dark Souls 3 beta test.

14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimplyTheCat 10.11.21

Kill him, the mask will drop from him, you can buy the rest of the parts from the maid of the temple

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

[ASASIN]
but here it will ride how to kill all NPCs in DS2 and pick up some things? On NG + they will rise?)

X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

Jamashi
Yes, it will, but do not kill the blacksmith, keeper and maidservant of the temple. The blacksmith and the keeper for an obvious reason, and you give the ashes of the dead to the maidservant and you get the opportunity to buy theirs nishtyaks.
In general, later in the game, Leonhardt will go to Rosaline (a slug woman with whom you can join the covenant, redistribute skill points and change appearance up to 5 times for NG), kill her and you will have to invade his world and kill him there, which to return Rosaline's soul and get his set. For more details go to the wiki.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Jamashi
yes. will be
reborn Spoiler or don't kill him.
you get a red broken eye, use it, invade, kill. rasprovyat with the NPC, you get the key. with the key you go down the elevator. killing a guy. you get a red eye. you talk to the NPC again. you play further. you find the temple of the depths. you pass the temple of the depths. you find it there. joining the covenant., talking to this NPC. a couple of times you do TP between fires. you return, take the black eye. with a black eye, you go to the location with the oldrick, after him you take the elevator, you activate the black eye. invading the world to this npc. you kill him. you get a soul and a mask. then in the temple of fire you buy a set from your grandmother. PERFECT! you are gorgeous

D
Devill666 10.11.21

alekszvorsk
you don't need to return your soul, but you can make not such a bad little thing

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

Devill666
thanks buddy) well, I was on the right track, I got a red eye)

X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

Devill666
I would prefer to be able to redistribute stats before switching to NG +
But yes, you can do that.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Jamashi
Devill666
Not a red eye, but a black one.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

alekszvorsk
stats can be redistributed and when she is without a soul
Marty52
I wrote everything correctly, read it again

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Devill666
Yes, I'm sorry. But the stage with the invasion with the help of the red shattered eye is not required.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Marty52
I won't argue because I'm not sure, but I did this, and then he immediately gave the key to the lift

M
Madmasel 10.11.21

Devill666
And tell me in more detail where the black eye should be used. Where exactly?

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Madmasel
after the battle with Aldrick, take the elevator upstairs and there will be an inscription "you feel the black eye vibrating" and use it there)
you won't miss Aldrick - he is one of the Ash Lords, a mandatory boss

M
Madmasel 10.11.21

Devill666
Thanks)