3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 10.11.21 03:28 pm

A game, a pirate chip or a game crashes? (Dark Souls 3)

In general, I downloaded the pirate, the highest quality repack, I forgot one more thing, I'm a nit yes yes yes a pirate co-co-co, well, since I lowered all 4K to the Division Gold edition, I have to play pirate DS3 !!!
In general, this is the problem ... when I put on any other clothes (I have to enter just clothes from another set) after 10 seconds the game crashes with an error, the DS 3 program is terminated ... let's say I put on the set of the undead legion and after 5-10 seconds this kind of crap happens ... it's only on a pirate so? Will there be patches for pirates from this bullshit ((I don’t want to go in the standard set that is given at the beginning of the game ((I play for the Knight class.
Is it only on a pirate or on a face too?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
6ytupat 10.11.21

Igor Malenik
I play litsuh, I have not observed such problems ...

S
SimplyTheCat 10.11.21

6ytupat
I have never had anything like this on a pirate, some of them have such problems, they promise to fix it in the near future

H
Hardcore gaymer 10.11.21

Rather, a lack of developers ...

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Igor Malenik
on the pirate went quietly without sorties. Yesterday I installed an online fix, it also does not crash. flew once, due to edits in the driver settings (disabled tessellation, enabled back and again norms)

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

Igor Malenik
I am also a pirate, but there are no such problems.

c
cube82 10.11.21

my tablet from ALI213 took off, put another one, everything became normal

I
Igor Malenik 10.11.21

Thank you all, the problem was in the lighting, a bug in the game

J
JOtaroro 10.11.21

Igor Malenik,
hope that you will no longer have serious problems because many have them

U
U212 10.11.21

Of course, I understand that it's too late, but for the future, with little progress or the ability to throw saves in any incomprehensible situation, you can download another pirate