3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jamashi 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Where to find the Armor of Artorias (Dark Souls 3)

tell me how to get to the temple where they sell the Armor of Artorias, killed the boss of the latter, apparently I haven't been somewhere yet and where I can't understand and don't know the way)
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker_stas 10.11.21

there are bare feet still hidden temple of fire dark! and the path of the dragon!

_
__MET__ 10.11.21

Jamashi,
after you defeat the dancer, go to the garden of some king, and then you will reach the boss himself (there is only one road to him in the garden). after winning at the end of the hall, you open the door, walk along the corridor and reach the hall with a corpse and a chest, the wall behind the chest is illusory. Hit it and you will get to the right loka.

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

__MET__ I
have already reached thanks, I will beat Oceiros right now) well, I have not found the dragon's path yet

_
__MET__ 10.11.21

Jamashi
dragon path will be in the same place as the chest.

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

__MET__
yeah, thanks, found it too)

s
stalker_stas 10.11.21

let the dragon this hidden lokattsya walked in prison 3 bodies 2 knights and 1 dragon destroyed there poyavitsa stance the dragon's path there and her!

P
Po63om6e 10.11.21

stalker_stas
It is not necessary to apply there, but on the rug it must be done, where the dragon statue on the parapet is praying.

s
stalker_stas 10.11.21

well yes on the carpet