3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndrewNewAge 10.11.21 03:28 pm

How to make dirty water? (Fallout 4)

: * I read somewhere that the purified water in the settlement itself is added to the workbench? This is true ? I just can't check - sometimes I don't have time, sometimes I spend water on craft - in general, in the confusion, I didn't really monitor the amount of water.

* Another question is how to make dirty water? It is needed to create some food.
* Where are the recipes for Buddy the drinking companion?
5 Comments
Sort by:
f
forkiller 10.11.21

AndrewNewAge
If you loot the world even a little, then there are no problems with purified water. I have more than 20 pieces of it for 40 hours of play. Kodsword gives out purified water from time to time, only you need to talk to him. About how to make dirty water - xs, but I came across a couple of times among the loot

s
serg5555555 10.11.21

Sold by merchants. At their own.

I
Ilya Cherkasov 10.11.21

Yes, it's true, PURIFIED water appears in the workbench, if there is already an excess, you can check it like this:
we put several industrial water treatment plants in the water
after 24 hours, we see
more purified water appeared,
but where can we get dirty water in large quantities ???

G
Gur1 10.11.21

AndrewNewAge
Dirty water collects in large quantities if not drunk. If you really need it so urgently, the console will help you
Spoilercode of dirty water 000366BF
Well, where are you in a hurry? Just play and you will find recipes and water and you will have everything and a lot. ;)

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Ilya Cherkasov wrote:
but where to get dirty in large quantities ???
On the latest beta patches, you can pour from any puddle into empty bottles.