3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sater 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Troubled April 1st Update (Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition)

Hello, I bought Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition on Steam, reached chapter 4, and then there was an update for several GB that changed the graphics,
interface and added Russian voice acting, as well as various bugs: the most unpleasant for me: all heroes had 25 strength, at first I thought it was a matter of pumping and new armor / weapons, but apparently this was an update.
I found a way to return the entire squad to their previous strength stat, but ch. the hero is still 25 strong. But the main question is this: I have already gone through 2 chapters with a detachment of terminators who, with 1 blow, bring down almost any evil spirits. Will they give me some Vac or some other ban for foul play in a single company? After all, I use the bugs of the game, although I have never entered the network one. If you still tell me how to bring the heroic strength to its former state, I will be grateful.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

Cheats in a single player game remain solely on the conscience of the player. Fallout 4 doesn't get banned. Moreover, in all of Bedezda's games, the console is open. So in Balda, and any other loner, you can stir up whatever you want. The only thing is that the achievement might not work.

S
Sater 10.11.21

As such, I never used and did not intend to. I would play perfectly as it was, I am not at all happy, then how everything changed after this update, now you have to either go through the plot like that, or you can start over (not a fact if you start over everything will return to normal), or nothing. Achievements in incentive, in Baldur's Gate, appear, and as far as I understand, the strength of level 25 for the whole party appeared not only from me, in the reviews of the game, in incentive, one also pointed out such a bug.