3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skopus 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Find Anri (Dark Souls 3)

Where to find a chick (someone has a man) who has lost a friend in the dungeon. I met her in the church, said that I had not found her, now I soaked him in a dungeon near Volnir, but he left the church.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvichA 10.11.21

A place where you can chop off a bridge, running away from skeletons. It stands at the end of the path if you do not run over the bridge, but on the right, bypassing.
It can also stand in the catacombs after the Guardians of the Abyss. As soon as you entered the loka, you run across the first bridge, there you run to the right (not into the passage where the second bridge is)

S
Skopus 10.11.21

Naturally, she is not there, after that she was already in church

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Skopus You
will find out further on the plot, I will not spoil it :)

S
SvichA 10.11.21

Then that's it, go to Yuri

S
Skopus 10.11.21

Yuri only says that Anri will become my wife, but nothing more.
ZY And there is no ciguard in the kitchen, why the bullshit>; (

S
Soknheith 10.11.21

Skopus
Shouldn't have killed :(

S
Skopus 10.11.21

Soknheith
Who? I met Henri in the church, said that I hadn’t found the dumb dude, I didn’t touch her with my finger.

S
SvichA 10.11.21

Check if I did everything right

PS after church, I also went to Yuri and she told me that Anri would become my wife, and also thought that I had not completed something, but I had to talk to her a couple more times

S
Skopus 10.11.21

I talked about 10 times, judging by the video, you have to go to her after Salivan.
ZY I also found a pilgrim in the church, mowing under a statue, looked in vidos with a bowl falling from him if killed. Do you need to kill or will you give it up yourself later?

S
Skopus 10.11.21

Well that's right, he kicked Salivan and she said run Anor Londo

S
Skopus 10.11.21

And the sigvard never appeared in the kitchen, what's the problem? It is said that after the transfer of the armor, = /

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Skopus
So you already skipped the stage when Sigward appears in the kitchen. I screwed him up like that too. As a result, after the armor, he was already in the dungeon prison. The saddest thing is that it is at that stage that he gives one miracle, and this stage is also necessary for his appearance in the battle with Yorm and the end of his plot. But I am glad that he is giving a piece of titanite in prison and is giving it away.

S
Skopus 10.11.21

Damn, at what point do you have to go to the kitchen?

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

she's already dead all the same ... you don't have to look, you shouldn't have killed him

S
Skopus 10.11.21

And nah he is needed, all the same crazy. Koroch zhanilsa on the dead: 3