3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abc26 10.11.21 03:32 pm

How do I know if patch 1.1 is installed? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello everyone!
I bought the game 3 weeks ago, but there were problems with the system performance (Blue screen after restarting Windows, if the game is installed).
In general, it was updated to Win 10 and the problems with the game were gone.

I rearranged the game yesterday, and in the news in Uplay I saw the info about 1.1. But in the game itself, and in Upplay there is no button to update the version of the game. Just a description of the patch and that's it.
In Uplay, in the game settings there is a daw - Auto update, but I did not see the update download process - after all, 3.5 GB - it will not be updated in a second.
Maybe when you install the game after the release of 1.1 - is it already downloaded the updated one right away?
But nowhere did I find information about the version of the game - with what update it was or no update at all.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 10.11.21

abc26 wrote:
Maybe when you install the game after the release of 1.1 - is it already downloaded the updated one right away?
This is true

I
Ivan Bystrov 10.11.21

If the game starts successfully, then it is updated

a
abc26 10.11.21

Thanks! Well, in the game itself, in the main menu, in the Updates section, there is a description of 1.1. Well, it probably installed right away.

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

Ha! If there is a Falcon, then it has been updated)))