3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir0226 07.11.19 11:28 am

Impressions of the game (Close to the Sun)

Hi all, here is the game and left. Took it somewhere for 4-5 hours at a time. The game is not really scary corridor. For almost 800 rubles, so so fun. The story is banal. The ending is also so-so. I can't say that was a pleasure, just wanted to see what the end. I do not advise. 2 out of 10. For everything in the game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Nikulin 07.11.19

Played 2 hours so far. Overall, the project met expectations, as the high hopes I had for him.
What we liked: 1. Graphics. All quite nice and varied (in terms of texture); 2. Atmosphere. ENT and an alternate universe of the narrative developed qualitatively, visually resembles the first two parts of BioShock, the gameplay is similar to Alien: Isolation, both gameplay and visual similarity is observed with Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
That was not pleasant: 1. Gameplay. Namely, the monotony and simplicity of the task. Being on a ship of Tesla, want to solve interesting not banal puzzles with electricity, but in practice we're just looking for the codes and open the door, it's disappointing. 2. Small errors in management responsiveness, affecting the comfort of the passage of some locations.
The conclusion is not yet formed, but fans of horror and adventure from the first person to pass necessarily, as on the horizon two to three months output of such projects is not observed.

S
SkyraX 07.11.19

Skip chapters in the game?

R
Ruslan Nikulin 07.11.19

SkyraX

A
Aborted 07.11.19

I can't see dick all the quests blurred. Cheats for doors Fig podelaesh

p
pit80 07.11.19

Passed the same.. Boring, but interesting.
But in General beauty. But, the characters and their inimate like 2000 years. Even worse (Not counting textures). Horrible characters.

V
Viiii 07.11.19

Aborted
put smoothing 4 or higher

E
Egik81 07.11.19

The game is very reminded of the recent Kursk on the chart, although the engines are different. They spoil the character models. Plus pleased with the implementation of the reflections. Cons there is one already announced. Another sometimes gets the model run otherwise you lose. Especially got the time at the end where you need to catch enough that the door, which at the time of opening. So plus to get temporary monsters that step on the toes. The only difficult moment, to be honest in the game. The puzzles are so-so only not less, but all the early children's this property also sisters. When you need to remember several images on different types of geometric shapes and repeat them in the safe. The rest of the Amateur horror on the UE engine. To buy well, probably only those for whom the name Tesla is not a simple sound, because there is a lot of interesting things about him in the game. Albeit it is again cryptostore, and that would be if Tesla didn't died during a confrontation with Thomas Edison. In General, the death of Nikola Tesla still raises many questions. Yes and I almost forgot curve text localization many of the dialogues are not translated. It's been about 8 hours because I climbed all the angles, when the tail did not occur.But the way the game supports as I understand from Ansel green so screenshots won't be a problem ;)
Well, it's some screenshots without Ansel from the last Chapter.
Spoiler

Configure the maximum .