3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kustodes 10.11.21 03:32 pm

who is murmur? (Hellgate: London)

?
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kustodes 10.11.21

nobody knows what?

u
usoid 10.11.21

Well, there are not many people on this forum, so you shouldn't shake the air too much. Wrote - wait.
On a subject. Murmur, in my opinion, is a misplaced Cossack, judging by the final video. His campaign was sent by forces, too, fighting demons.

K
Kolomiiets 10.11.21

Murmur is just a demon.

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 10.11.21

Moore-Moor dies after being tested. And then he rises in the guise of a zombie in the final cutscene. Why is he a demon?

K
Kolomiiets 10.11.21

Have you carefully read his dialogues? And subtitles in the final video?

Do you remember Murmu told about the fact that the supreme demons (ancient), are at enmity among themselves for power over burns? Something like the Cold War. So Murmur is one from the ancients. He harassed the hero (maybe he flunked the Templars in Russell Square ...), squeezing out his moment. And when the hero killed Sidonai, he quickly sent him away, and he himself destroyed the book and seized power over the legion of darkness. A book, in the course of something like a collection of laws or something like that. Only now Murmur was going to destroy humanity, or not, I did not understand. After all, he did not kill GG, but simply sent him home.

"I am in your debt. Think! The ancient was not in debt to anyone else ..." (c) Murmur.

u
usoid 10.11.21

And I probably have a slightly different translation. There Murmur when he buries in, he says something like this: "Strange, I thought he was higher, but the chief would be unhappy, and so on ..."
By the way, the demons have not forgotten the zombies, too?

C

I usually escaped the rollers in order to quickly see what lay inside Sidonai ... This time I carefully read

u
usoid 10.11.21

And mnu, like nothing fell out of him. Both on!

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

Yes, I remember a moment in multiplayer on the elite - they looked in a crowd to Sidonay, and only one appears on the battlefield. Naturally merges and indignantly wonders what others were doing. The answer was - they watched the video.

C

usoid
I farm Sidonai at the norm ... what can I say - he is a redneck. Only when the quest is the first time, start dropping cool

ZAR Ael

:)))))))))))

u
usoid 10.11.21

Appears carefully read the captions to the poslednimu roller adjustment is:

". So much effort and all for one moment Strange, I thought it over ... Never ANCIENT did not have a death Perhaps the first will not be happy ...."
That's about a monologue Murmur. There are more questions than answers.

S
Slave_Zero 10.11.21

Murmur is immortal, so why the hell did he powder the brains of the GG if he possesses (judging by the last video) power.
I could have come to Sidonai himself and bang him the fuck. So to say, he used the GG and threw the asshole into the portal.

C

did not throw it into the portal - but let it go home. Murmur's goal is a book. He got it. Well, if you listen to what he says, then of course there are more questions than answers. But Murmur is not a person, it is a fact.

u
usoid 10.11.21

Well, why only a book? Kill a competitor Sidonai, why not a task?
Although Sid is quite possibly the same immortal.
Yes, and also to organize resistance to EVIL, to show people the goal and give faith in the possibility of victory.

C

Who is Emera?

By the way, when I was fencing with a technician from Sidonai, the droid was aggravating him and I was running around, dodging the devils and shooting. During the video, the movement did not stop and the technician went sideways to the other end of the location.

The win portal opened right inside the tree stump. It was not possible to enter. Luckily, the nightmare was unlocked when Sidonai had 0 hit points left

u
usoid 10.11.21

I think he was a rabid cabalist who imagined himself to be a savior, but no one else. Judging by the play of the cabalists, everything is with extra money, although not without a gift for witchcraft. Someone is studying something, someone is trying to heal, someone is experimenting with demons.

Everywhere Murmur had a hand, he was at all stations except the last one. There are large gates nearby, so count it too.

C

I'm not sure if Murmur was at the Templar base and at Oxford Circus. Although I could be wrong. I will revise today

u
usoid 10.11.21

Was, was. I remember perfectly. In Oxford next to the doctor. At the base near little Nekt. It is everywhere until it is overwhelmed, and this is after trials.

C

by the way ... After the battle with Sidonai - Murmur again stands at the stations. As if nothing had happened ... Only not on Saint-Paul

A
Arw 10.11.21

Murmur could not kill Sidonai. Something like lack of rights, etc. In general, his strength was limited. After the death of Sidonai, Murmur freed himself from the shackles of power. He was not going to destroy people. Quite the opposite. He's going to save them. By destroying the pact, he gains complete control over all the demons in this world, but to get more, he needs to find another world. For this he needs GG. Sending the GG away, he gathers an army. After that, he is transferred to another world, saving him. GG is also transferred, but here's the problem - it completely or partially loses memory / equipment. Then, again with the help of the GG, he defeats another demon, saves another world, and so on in a circle.

This is just my theory