3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kronos1850 10.11.21 03:32 pm

Soul Weapon (Dark Souls 3)

Hey! Who figured out how to forge weapons from the souls of bosses? There is a soul of Aldrick, I cannot understand how to forge.
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 10.11.21

Come to the little man who sits on the throne in the temple of fire

w
wemadeFOX_moon 10.11.21

kronos1850
in the temple of fire on one of the thrones there will be an NPC who exchanges the souls of bosses for weapons, but in order for him to change them, he will have to bring something (I don't remember what) in general, the NPC himself will tell you during a conversation what he needs

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

kronos1850
SpoilerLudlet of Courland can exchange the souls of bosses for weapons. In order for him to start exchanging the souls of bosses for weapons, you need to bring him a transposition furnace.

D
Daniil H 10.11.21

Pigius wrote:
In order for him to start exchanging bosses' souls for weapons, you need to bring him a transposition furnace.
And before that, the overgrown tree must be killed, he will drive those stove!)

D
Denis Gorenku 10.11.21

Do you need to save souls for the end of the game, does this somehow affect the ending? I just have 8.7k souls, souls of a dog and a tree, and I really want to spend them and buy a key for 20k in the temple. I watched the weapon, which of them is being made - I don't want it, it is the souls that are needed. Is it worth it to spend on a key?

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Denis Gorenku
These souls are needed only for eating or making weapons. Achievements for all weapons from souls are not in Steam, so you can eat them freely.