3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gros 10.11.21 03:32 pm

A very scanty percentage of gold items. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I myself do not know if this is a question, or a cry from the heart. Really already got enough of everything, I play from the very release of the game, 30 lvl normal and 60 lvl zones. We run in four, everyone drops gold from time to time, sometimes from boxes, sometimes from bosses, I have over the entire game, you can count how many times it has fallen on your fingers, it’s a couple of weapons. and several modifications. What is in the dark zone, what’s so on missions. All the gear that I have, I crafted myself. At first I thought, well, the rarity will fall out later, but yomayo, when the guys with you have gold three times and after a day so about, and you nifiga, it already starts to infuriate. I open the box, a friend drops gold, I have a violet, I unwind the boss from the guys gold, I have a violet as always. And I don’t remember which one, I have talent, a chance to find items and accessories, etc. there for a little while, nifiga doesn’t help. To say that it’s just bad luck? I do not think ,
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava74oren 10.11.21

Gros
I have the same bullshit, update is coming soon, all this should change.

G
Gros 10.11.21

Slava74oren I
also hope so, so I haven't deleted this game yet))

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Gros
With renewed gold will fall, you will get tired of breaking)

S
Sallar 10.11.21

Gros
A friend has a lot of collection of resources where there is on clothes, but you do not.
I now have 183% "you can see in the character at the end, in the research" farm gear is like this, (and all modifications were stuck with% for example 110 weapons, collection of 9% is a fiol if that), gold often falls, When there was more - fell a little more often. And in the TK the party swears from the yellow mobs after 2-3 mobs fiol pours, I often have 9 clothes - the party has 4-5

M
MikuHadsune 10.11.21

I have 160% collection of rees and 2 items for the drop of rare items, or something like a bonus. For 5 calls to the challenge, gold stably drops 3 times out of 5. I can't say anything about DZ, tk. I don’t farm. Gold sometimes dropped from named mobs on a solo map, but rarely.
PS I only crafted a vector, a pistol and a mask. The rest all dropped from the bosses.

C
CooperVRN36 10.11.21

Post cry of pain) a similar situation)))

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Late for this post. From the 12th, a mandatory gold item will drop from each boss.

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

I have a collection of 80-90 resources, plus a triple reward for completing it (I don’t know how it works), in the "test" a gold weapon is often added to a gold item. I collected everything, except for the normal sniper rifle, and in the TZ, even from the named bosses, only purple loot is poured.

G
Gros 10.11.21

_Salar_
I now have a collection of resources + 150%, the talent "attentiveness" is also on my knee pads, the chance to find items and credits is increased by 25%. I think this does not affect.

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

_Salar_
kind Vanya
Gros The
collection affects only the "rarity" of the thing, ie. if you are lucky and the script worked (the item dropped out), then you are more likely to get gold or violet with rare talents. Those. in a situation when you knock down a named boss in the TZ in 4 snouts, then you have more chances to get a useful thing from him than your partners with a lower percentage. This percentage does not affect the "frequency" of falling out, we have already said above.
In the new update, the Nomad set will give + 50% to hidden objects. So who "does not rush with gold clothes" this set is required =)))

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

HZ did not experience any problems with gold lvl 31, in tz such things are constantly falling from bosses, although I do not even have bonuses on the chance of a drop).

G
Gros 10.11.21

Now, a friend who often gets gold, looked at his gear, talents on the gear and the total chance of falling out%, and so he has one talent, the same as my "attentiveness", and the% resource collection is even less. So all these talents to collect resources for a campaign, they work only on the resources that we collect, but not on the drop of gold. of things. Is it just random? Then why CONSTANTLY one always, and the other nifiga?

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

KOsMILE_UA
Hello! And where did you get the idea that the bosses are 30 lvl? Yesterday even the fighters were 32, although they promised to raise the level of NPCs after the patch. From 30 lv. I don't need their violet nafig. My whole chest is full of gold that is not suitable.

S
SPR1GGAN 10.11.21

KOsMILE_UA are
you a stump? there is only one quality gradient in the game, this is green-blue = fiole and gold, and you write stupid nonsense

M
MikuHadsune 10.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Yes, this is an ordinary trolling, do not see each other =)
PS for the comrade above, * Qualitative * This is a description of the grade of a blue thing, and all descriptions are as follows. White is Simple (I might be wrong), Green is Normal, Blue is Quality, Purple (purple) is Excellent, Gold is Awesome.

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

MikuHadsune
Hello Honey))

S
SinLaif 10.11.21

The same problem, but somehow it was transferred to another server and immediately 2 gold fell from the boss in 1 tz, and it went from the boxes. The xs chance is really not great, although a friend's party is steadily falling

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Well, Hi Dumb. Now, can you tell me why you need to collect resources? If now yellow gear drops out from any Boss and from any box that opens with a key.

PS I'll tell you this, on the Yubikov forums they wrote that it increases the chance of the Yellow Technique of the Special Squad being dropped. Although at 120% it drops out the same as a friend at 15%

S
SPR1GGAN 10.11.21

KOsMILE_UA
I threw you a screen with a description, where it is clear and understandable what this stat affects, if you did not understand this, then I feel sorry for you

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

SPR1GGAN is
also written on the wall. In general, I realized that you have merged, since you cannot give weighty arguments.

PS I now have 230% Collecting resources, I should be showered with yellowness or che.