3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dif7 10.11.21 03:32 pm

Potions bug. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Drowner's pheromone potion does not work.
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fraddid1 10.11.21

Infa is not enough. In principle, all bugs are due to mods, only they can and cheats affect the performance of skills, potions, etc. Copy the save and try to install a clean version of the game. Developers have already cleaned and fixed everything for a long time,

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Dif7
This potion is on assignment, it only works during the order for the "Water Woman" on Skellig, after that, it is useless, just like the "Bait for Hell"

D
Dif7 10.11.21

Bupycop
The thing is, it doesn't work for this task.

D
Dif7 10.11.21

Fraddid1
I 'm playing the clean version. Installed all patches from GOG.

g
get_grow 10.11.21

Dif7
potion is not used? or not even created?

D
Dif7 10.11.21

get_grow
I had it before the task. During the assignment, I drink it, it disappears, but the buff does not appear. I tried to throw the potion out of the inventory and created a new one. The effect is the same.

V
Vova Kaplunov 10.11.21

Guys, if you played enough of the witcher, you could find a lot of bugs)
There is a bug with (I don't remember which potion) but it should stop the fall of Energy if you have 3 Adrenaline points, but it does not work, energy is also spent and adrenaline points go away = .
Some mobs just run away from you.
Some kind of talent is not working correctly.
And all this does not depend on whether you have patches for the game or not.

g
get_grow 10.11.21

Dif7
and there seems to be no buff, when you drank go to the edge of the cave and meditate and a video will appear.

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

Vova Kaplunov
"Blizzard" - a potion that does not hold adrenaline points. It seems to have worked before, but due to the ability to use signs without stopping, this effect was apparently fixed and removed.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 10.11.21

Oh, how many clever people immediately came running: "These are mods! 1!" on what you are actually playing.
I had the same bug, the potion did not work both in the quest and after. But is it so important if in the task when accepting the elixir a tick is checked and the quest continues?; )

D
Dif7 10.11.21

get_grow
I watched the video of the walkthrough. It appears there.

D
Dif7 10.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov
It does not continue for me.

g
get_grow 10.11.21

Dif7 I
apologize, it means I really have it, I don't remember for a long time already. Try to install the entire pack of patches again.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 10.11.21

Dif7
There, after taking the elixir, you either have to sit down to meditate, or go to the far end of the cave, somewhere in the nook where the chest is. I don’t remember exactly.

w
wolodya 10.11.21

It does not work on a Steam license that is completely patched. Probably the developers mistakenly placed it in the elixir section (it was necessary in the section - quest potions) because it works only in one quest.

D
Dif7 10.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov
Try it now and unsubscribe.

D
Dif7 10.11.21

Mikhail Terekhov
Alas, it does not work.