3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Alexandrov 10.11.21 03:37 pm

Update 1.23.1 problems and solutions. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Finally update 1.23.1 joy knew no bounds! Since I'm also on the incentive, I immediately clicked hello to the workshop. But that's not the task of the update does not want to acknowledge the modifications of the previous version 1.22.8 - many downloaded by the way from this site. I had to wipe away a greasy tear and remove them cleanly and the game has already started by itself.
If anyone knows anything or has fixes, share the info. Otherwise, I'm not the only one of us.
22 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg1980k 10.11.21

Aleksandras Aleksandrovas
"Alas and ah" as they say, wait for the adaptations of mods for the new version, if they are at all !!!

B
Brigadier_87 10.11.21

I agree with you ...

A
Alexander Alexandrov 10.11.21

Well, it would be a trifle like trailers and the like, but many, after all, on the maps of the modified ones drove such as TSM or the Orient Express ...

H
Hobo Sexual 10.11.21

I have the same thing in ATS, while all the mods were working on the beta.

O
Oigorevich 10.11.21

Conclusion: not everything new is better than old. Changes for a penny, and troubles for a minion. I see no point in losing everything that is well debugged and worn.

G
Gray40786 10.11.21

Refresh is good ..... now naked like a falcon ... sadness (

d
danilkamaster 10.11.21

And I don’t understand why everyone is switching to 1 23 because there is essentially nothing new there.

L
LehaM 10.11.21

danilkamaster
It is not yet. Rus Map, by the way, is already ready and will soon be released. For ProMods, too, the matter will not rise, and there are already a lot of tractors. So do not despair, fashion they are like a summons to the military registration and enlistment office, sooner or later they will appear unexpectedly unexpectedly)))

d
danilkamaster 10.11.21

LehaM
yes I agree for the sake of rusmap you will have to switch

A

danilkamaster You
may not have to switch, but you need to wait - a smart programmer when he swaps the fix for compatibility. Where are you to save our eeeee ...

r
rv3wu 10.11.21

There is a litsuha stimovskaya, as 1.23 came out, I removed both steam and the game itself, downloaded the pirate and 1.22 then I cack and enjoy it.
And I'm already tired of fixing it, I'm tired of it, at 1.23 on a pure default I got crashes in three places.

-
-Iskander- 10.11.21

rv3wu
And in Steam 1.22 religion did not allow you to choose?

O
Olezha_Kerch 10.11.21

People, and who knows what about multiplayer under a fresh update? And then it is not possible to ride with the people after the update ((

d
danilkamaster 10.11.21

yes yes for sure, we will ask vovangt4

t
texalex 10.11.21

-Iskander-
and how to choose 1.22 in the incentive?

-
-Iskander- 10.11.21

texaleks
In Properties there is a beta version section and there you can choose which version of the game you want from 1.3 to 1.23.

A

It seems like this I remember where the library of games is - with the right mouse button opens the panel and properties there and you can check the integrity of the files. So this is the solution, but it's for the current Stimovites to see to roll back the version.

t
texalex 10.11.21

thanks

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Pleased with the addition of many necessary categories to MM. And then they shoved the weather, graphics, economy into one category "Other". There is now a more detailed separation. A trifle, but nice))

D
Denisovih 10.11.21

Tell someone, What folders, game files need to be saved, so that all the passed experience of the game can be transferred to the new version?