3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leman140 10.11.21 03:37 pm

slow down cutscenes (corsair version) (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Maybe someone has met such a problem! The cutscenes are slowing down, they go like that slowly and in places twitchy, there are no brakes in the game itself, the cutscenes on the engine do not lag, only CGI something ..... it's not very convenient to play, because because of the brakes in the cutscenes, subtitles are quickly scrolled and it becomes difficult make out what they are talking about, it's sad ...
16 Comments
Sort by:
l
leman140 10.11.21

Twick18
yeah .......... ... of course I hope to be wrong, but it's still a shame ...

U
Unicom 10.11.21

Looks like the whole problem is in a bad repack. There are no such problems on the license.

x
xCyberpunKx 10.11.21

On a pirate, I also have no such problems.

C
Cooper_only_I 10.11.21

Unicom
As it is. I faced this myself

K
KAPRAL27 10.11.21

I have a pirate, but they are slowing down.

w
waterspout11 10.11.21

I bought the game on Steam there are video brakes

l
leman140 10.11.21

waterspout11
conclusion: bottom optimization

C
ClevoGame 10.11.21

Immediately I say, I dug up on the internet (if you don't scold me *)
Improving FPS and removing the frame rate threshold in Batman Arkham Origins

The configuration file is located along the Documents WB Games Batman Arkham Origins BmGame Config path. There is a config called BMEngine.ini.

First of all, make sure you have disabled V-Sync in your graphics settings. Then you can apply the following tricks to dig into the Batman Arkham Origins config.
Above it is written where to find it.
1.Open BMEngine.ini in notepad and make sure that there is no read-only checkbox in the file properties.
2.Now press Ctrl + F to enable search
3. Type bsmoothframerate and hit search. There will be 3 values ​​called bsmoothframerate and we need to change all of them to get more FPS.
4. All three bsmoothframerates are FALSE and must be set to 0 just below the bsmoothframerate lines.
5. Then save, close and make the file "Read Only" again.

Hope this will improve the game's frame rate and remove the FPS threshold.

X
XBoy360 10.11.21

Maybe I'm being cunning and just blaming it on my quite good hardware, but as I expected bad optimization, starting the game and remembering dx11 plus all the goodies and those real brakes, I'm glad that the game flies 60 fps (well, because of Monica) at max settings , plus physics, which for the first time in the history of all physicists really was finally optimized, that it does not eat up 30 frames when switching from off. on incl. I don’t know, we can see isolated cases and didn’t bother to optimize for all vidyakhi. Just wait for the patch and everything will be ok. Here Arkham City was a real PPC, and unresolved. And here, on the contrary, I'm glad.

PS Pirate, but the game is rather poor. Moreover, there are big claims to the spoiled fighting game.

M
Mr.Sirocco 10.11.21

Game kal ... go through and forget, easy as I am xs that fighting games are boring, I even had to turn on the movie on the second screen

w
waterspout11 10.11.21

Here's another solution: translate the game to DX9

Find the BmEngine.ini file in the Batman Arkham Origins SinglePlayer BMGame Config

folder and replace AllowD3D11 = True

with

AllowD3D11 = False

In this file, there are 2 values ​​next to DX10 and DX11, I changed them to False, I tried to start a new game, the video is going fine, the started company probably won't slow down either.
Verified for Steam Licenses

i
iris. red. 9 10.11.21

If the card is from AMD (as I have), then here is a very simple solution to the problem after which, on several versions, no lags were noticed:

Open CCC (Catalyst Control Center), climb into "Games" -> "3D Application Settings" and do as on the screen.

It helped me, I was looking for a solution to this problem, but I found it myself, poked my finger into the sky and hit it.
I will be glad if I can help you.

l
leman140 10.11.21

waterspout11 iris.rosso.9
thanks a lot , let's give it a try!

D
DmDS 10.11.21

disable support for virtualization in BIOS

O
Origin23 10.11.21

I used to have Batman slowed down too. Now everything is ok. Instructions here

G