3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GlProxy 10.11.21 03:37 pm

Weapon modification (Dark Souls 3)

The mechanics from past games are not entirely clear.

Let's take a simple increase with titanium up to +10, is it still available if I insert a gem to increase the damage?

That is, I infuse with a gem for plus damage, and then I can pump it along the branch line with the help of titanite to +10?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
morion2 10.11.21

Yes. If the cannon is swinging with ordinary titanite, then this is already for ever. Here, this case is easier than in the previous parts.

m
morion2 10.11.21

fOXY9 In my opinion,
he had to enter that if he sharpens the katana on fire, then it will have to be pumped with the help of red titanite as in 1 dark. Although we can not understand. And so what you said and so it is written in the description of the titanite.

G
GlProxy 10.11.21

That is, I understand correctly that you can even insert a bleeding modifier and then catch it up to the standard +10?

m
moblin 10.11.21

GlProxy
Yes. Mods do not affect the level and method of pumping.

G
GlProxy 10.11.21

Even from the forums, I realized that if we install a fiery gem, then half of the damage will go into fiery and then a +10 sword will have, say, +100 additional damage instead of +200 for a regular one, without gems.

m
moblin 10.11.21

GlProxy
When a modish gun writes to you that what is changing + such a weapon cannot be buffed with resins, an exquisite exception and, if I'm not mistaken, rude.

X
Xenocryze 10.11.21

moblin
like all those that are not elemental gems, after improvement can be smeared with resins.

M
Maklline66 10.11.21

By the way, where is the +10 titanium in 3 souls? Moved to ng +, this time I would like to find

m
moblin 10.11.21

Xenokryze
Today at work I can’t check, I pumped the sword of the knights of Lotric on fire and it seems it doesn’t give a buff, but to be honest, I’m not sure, tomorrow I’ll check it.

I
Ivanion 10.11.21

Maklline66
1 gives you Sigward from Katarina for completing his quest lines, 2 lies in a secret near the twin boss, there you have to take the elevator not up but down, 3 lies in a niche near a dude in a havela set in a secret dragon lock. 3 more in the chest after the final boss.