3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeeBee 10.11.21 03:37 pm

The pilgrim died in the temple of fire - who is the killer? (Dark Souls 3)

I got so carried away by battles in locations that I only returned to the temple of fire to raise the level, strengthen the can of estus and strengthen the weapon. I drew attention to the fact that from time to time in the temple there is a different non-writing, then someone fitted 5 pieces of red eyes, then someone was daring and did not want to communicate at all, and then he discovered that the pilgrim selling magic spells is dead - in this connection the question: what did I miss and who flunked it?
I heard that after five issued points, he himself drives off and a friend will appear, who thanks that he calmed down, but only I took one point (I didn't want to get the "dark mark" anymore), and he lies unconscious and no one is near.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

NeeBee
Pilgrim died in the temple of fire - who is the killer?
Obviously the butler!
But seriously, I don’t know myself, he came - he’s a corpse, and the thief (who can be released from the cage) says that this has already happened and it’s itself ... who should I believe?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

BoB_Er
NeeBee
This is a script. Nobody killed him. He dies in two cases:
1) You pumped level 5 from him for free and received dark marks (the quest chain begins, which greatly affects the best ending), he will be replaced by another character who will stand next to the corpse.
2) You killed the boss in the catacombs (quest chain - failed).

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
For me, for example, he died before killing the boss in the catacombs, I just opened a passage in them, returned to the temple of fire and he is dead

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Also, the patch appeared immediately in the temple and asked for forgiveness for what he had not even done yet

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Sias
For the best, you need 8. Complete quests with Anri.
gloccc
As I wrote earlier, he can die only for two reasons, if he died before you killed the boss in the catacombs, then you probably downloaded levels from him for free, that is, a dark mark. No more, this is an axiom, so it was done according to the quest.

M
Mankun 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Dude, I see you are good in this thread, tell me, passed the quest Anri pomoimu so her name was baba knight with a dumb partner was at the end of the quest her grave in front of the grave is pelegrim only for me he is dead what did I do wrong? I know that he must be alive and give the shit one after that there will be a video in front of Anri's dead body

M
Marty52 10.11.21

mankunianec
The sequence is as follows: you pass the assassin (this same pilligrim) into the hall to the body of Anri, hold a wedding, return to the assassin and he is already dead. It should be so. Some kind of spell falls from him.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

mankunianec
Pilgrim and should be dead after the wedding, but not before.

M
Mankun 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
there is another option watched the passage on YouTube, in short, this pilgrim is alive with him, communication is happening, he says something, the subtitles were in Japanese, I still did not understand he gives the object that the hero sticks him into the corpse of Anri in the video

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

mankunianec
Yes, he gives the item and after the wedding with Anri - he dies.

S
SvichA 10.11.21

This quest chain is very easy to break, if you want to do everything right, I advise you to watch this video and do everything step by step