3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fil410 10.11.21 03:37 pm

Warlord Assault Rifle - AK47 (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The Voivode Assault Rifle will be added with today's update.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mc.NeaL 10.11.21

Fil410
Thank you! I just did not find information anywhere.

F
Fil410 10.11.21

New High-End Named Weapons

Added new High-End named weapons:
Warlord: Assault Rifle
Valkyria: Submachine gun
(Historian: Marksman Rifle) Please note that while the Historian will be implemented in the game with this update, it will not be acquirable in-game until update 1.2

F
Fil410 10.11.21

New exotic weapons

Added new exotic weapons:
"Voivode" - assault rifle
"Valkyrie" - submachine gun
"Historian" - sniper rifle. (Although this sniper rifle will be introduced in this update, it will not be available until update 1.2)

R
ROM4iK_Spb 10.11.21

Good afternoon!
Dear members of the forum, did anyone find this gun?
Warlord
Assault Rifle - AK47
Weapons Talents: Ability
: Using the skill improves weapon handling for {0} seconds.
Ferocious: + {0}% bonus damage to Elite and Named enemies.
Unforgiving: Damage increases depending on your health missing: 1 missing segment + {0}%; 2 missing segments + {1}% is this not a hike? Another Kalash?

F
Fil410 10.11.21

And one more AK. It's just that Warlord was transferred as a voivode. Our translators are what they can do.

M
Martynes 10.11.21

Fil410
Well, "Voivode" is not so bad. In principle, it reflects the essence of the word and sounds better than "military leader".

L
Lord VIRUsS 10.11.21

And there are no Valkyrie characteristics? And what kind of PP will be the base?

L
Lubber 10.11.21

A drawing of a Valkyrie like in TZ 3 in the Vault is for sale. In the same place where the drawing of the golden M1A has now appeared. Both blueprints require a gold Special Squad Technique. And to buy a Valkyrie Blueprint, you need a high rank in the TK. Almost 90.
I write everything from memory, I could be wrong. In general, go to the TK and run through the Vaults. All new items are there.
In TK 6, now only things from the sets: a couple of ready-made and a couple of blueprints. All for the TK currency. Item parameters are random, except for set bonuses.

T
Ton4ik93 10.11.21

and where you can buy the governor? or farm and only him?

N
N.Romanoff 10.11.21

Yesterday I fell on the Falcon in the last ride.

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

N.Romanoff
Tth, voivods "can you, with bonuses?

N
N.Romanoff 10.11.21

good Vanya
So-so, we 've seen better ...

Spoiler

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

N.Romanoff
Thank you, and which ones are better? I have a smuggled AK 47, I haven’t met it better yet (somewhere at 20 levels I had an army M4, very lethal, but at 30 I didn’t meet it in gold