3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frensis0024 10.11.21 03:37 pm

Bosses (Dark Souls 3)

Don't you think that the bosses in this part are easier than in the previous ones? I just killed a connoisseur of crystal enchantments 3 times, he seemed somehow too easy. The tree is so generally from 1 time. Maybe it will be more difficult further, but somehow these bosses are not entirely pleasing.
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashan12309 10.11.21

hahaha, try to solo the Dragonslayer Armor 1 time, no prompts !!!

m
moblin 10.11.21

Ildar Khalikov Parasha
armor compared to the Champion xD And those whom the author brought not bosses, but projectiles ...

-
-Zion- 10.11.21

The first more or less normal boss is the guardians of the abyss, somewhat similar to Lady Maria from the old hunters. Before them, all the easy bosses.

a
adult 10.11.21

did you kill them yourself or did you call the crowd?

m
moblin 10.11.21

-Zion-
Alternatively, you can suffer from masochism and try to kill the Giant Jorm without the "Ruler of Storms" sword.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Alternatively, you don't have to go to the fires. And take off the armor. And play with your feet. With your back to the monitor. Then it will definitely be difficult.

m
moblin 10.11.21

adult
The crowd is dumber than a stool and dies from a couple of splashes and then you drag a pro-phony boss from a solo.

u
urist666 10.11.21

You want everything early. Wait a bit, the most hardcore is yet to come. The bosses you listed are killed quite easily by those who passed the previous parts. But there is still some balance in the game in order to give newcomers the opportunity to adapt to the game.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Bosses are not as scary as ordinary mobs. Let's say knights with tower shields or with two-handed

moblin
Well, 80% of the giant Jorm is beaten with hands, I drew attention to this when I go there with a golden phantom

C
Castly 10.11.21

I was so bombarded by the pontiff, not only was the fast one, who also took my Persian trained in agility from two points.
True, it turned out that it was me, and the chest just opened, stay close and take at least the middle shield and that's it.
In fact, they sped up the fight, as for me, now closer to the bloodbourne.

-
-Zion- 10.11.21

moblin
I would not be surprised if a video soon appears where he is being hammered with his hands.

C
Castly 10.11.21

Ugh, I would have known before that Jorm had a sword there, do not suffer with it, I just hammered it (

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

here the dancer caused problems.

b
borman 10.11.21

And I turn on the cheat and go through the barefoot, but I don’t shake my nerves and do not swear when passing through the boss for the tenth time)). So you can throw stones at me, but I do not intend to spoil my nerves because of cheating bosses.

d
diversion 10.11.21

Guardians of the Abyss

O
Opened 10.11.21

the bosses are hardcore, they are just simple at first, the fight with the pantiff is generally something)) hardcore lovers will rejoice