3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gav 10.11.21 03:37 pm

[Tournament] Fair PvP (Diablo 2)

THE PRIZE FUND OF THE TOURNAMENT IS FILLED WITH ANNICHES! AND THIS IS NOT THE LIMIT YET.
Everyone who has not signed up for some reason - we do it as soon as possible and fight for worthy prizes!

There was an idea to hold a high-quality PvP tournament, both in terms of organization and in terms of its coverage (announcements on other sites, high-quality stream, etc.) My idea is shared by Greenaa (* shikari88), he will be a full-fledged organizer and judge of all duels. All contributions are surrendered to him, all questions regarding the matches themselves - also only to him, I have all organizational questions + coverage of the tournament.

The tournament will be held on April 15-16, starting at 18-00 Moscow time. The system is chess (each with each). The winner will be determined by the number of points (number of wins minus number of losses). All duels will be divided in such a way that each participant can play one half of the battles on the 15th, and the second half on April 16th.

Everything that happens will be broadcasted here: https://www.twitch.tv/jjmih

1. Battles in BO5 format (up to 3 wins).
2. Payment: rune Ist. (all contributions are accepted only by the moderator of Greenaa)
3. Three prizes with 10+ participants. One prize place, if there are less than 9 participants. But the prize background will not be limited only to contributions.
4. A player can be awarded a defeat in one bout or an entire duel for breaking the rules. (at the discretion of the moderator. flood, spam in pm and other - violations)
5. Time for a battle - 3 minutes. For an overly passive game, the moderator has every right to award the player a defeat in the scrum (make 0-1 from 0-0, to make it clear).
6. Everyone who wants to take part must leave an application in the following form:
Spoiler1. Game Account
2. Character name
3. Character build (it is very important to specify the build EXACTLY). If, for example, you are an Amazon, then you need to specify exactly that you are poison + bow or light + bow.

4. Indicate whether he will be able to play two stages on the 15th and 16th, or play all his fights on the 16th.
7. If for some reason you could not come to the tournament, without notifying the moderator in advance, you will be automatically excluded from the tournament, and your contribution remains in the prize pool.
8. Registration ends on April 12, 3 days before the tournament. You can only make changes to the characters until April 12th.

Below is a list of players and additions that have appeared during the discussion. If you have any ideas or desire to contribute to the tournament (in any form) - write to me.

Addendum 1: Playing with fakes in the tournament is prohibited. If someone else is playing under the person's account, he is obliged to inform the organizers of this, including who will play for him until April 12. Otherwise, the player will be disqualified.
Supplement 2: Throughout the tournament, the participant must be on the op fair_pvp channel, no one will be looking for participants. All responsibility for afc lies with the participants.

Participants:
1) Sulfury (* Hurricaner), assasin ls-ww +
2) pales (* dn-10), paladin hammer +
3) Mpak_i (* mpakbar), barb bvc +
4) CyberSport (* Cybersport) Necromancer boner +
5 ) WeedWarrior (* WWforce), assasin ww-ls +
6) xgt (* kkz), amazon bow / javelin +
7) Jull (* kim-), amazom bow / javelin +
8) KMFDM (* Jeepers_2), paladin v / t +
9) nYn (* zwz) druid wind +
10) OTMOROZOK_D (* rasvet_zakat), sorceress blizz +
11) Total_Force (* Tournaments), barb bva +
12) Zloi_XoXoL (* fedot5) druid wind +
13) Brazzers-xxx (*-zz) necromancer poison + bone +
14) GYLI (*NERO_77) sorceress vita light +
157 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andruha90 10.11.21

I fully support it, there was no kindergarten on TV.

t
translation 10.11.21

you can do it earlier so that every week

y
yamas 10.11.21

why not on the weekend

y
yamas 10.11.21

but, I looked at the wrong month)

C
Chainreactor 10.11.21

acc: Hurricaner
char: Sulphury
traps(ls)-ww assassin

B
BRОNZE 10.11.21

IMHO, the fee is not enough, because the nubs will be registered, which then the whole collective farm will look for the
grid at the last tournament was not very much, like the seeding of the participants itself,
and yes, discuss this issue with the administration in advance in order to postpone all the technical work for another day

y
yamas 10.11.21

duck no one will look for - your problems did not come, and the runes to the winners / organizers
Write in more detail about the passive, otherwise "at the discretion of the moderator" is not ok.
Since we got to the build that everything was needed in detail, then God himself ordered the passive. There is time

G
Gav 10.11.21

BRONZE The
contribution is, in fact, just for the guarantor, precisely in order not to look for anyone.

G
Gav 10.11.21

yamas
It makes no sense to paint in detail too. During pvp, modernization will tell you how the duel should go and warn if the passive prevails, then measures will already be taken. Maximum objectivity is guaranteed.

B
BRОNZE 10.11.21

Dobermn
will not bear such a guarantee fee, because
the same story will not be of value , a friend will record a friend ... the

broadcast will be from the city? if not, dress the barb

G
Gav 10.11.21

BRONZE
It will carry the guarantor for which it is designed. If someone doesn’t come, it’s not a problem.

G
Gav 10.11.21

BRONZE wrote:
will the broadcast be from the city? if not, dress the barb.
The fight will be broadcast directly next to the participants.

G
GROZD 10.11.21

dn-10
pales
hammer

[
[FLAME] 10.11.21

Acc: * mpakbar
nickname: Mpak_I
sborka :( Vykusi firk) -: BVC
tityl: Playground's top bvc
SpoylerPrichina on which I write it down: This sucker is shy

n
none0o 10.11.21

*[cybersport]
Cybersport
bonemancer

G
Gav 10.11.21

All those who signed up do not forget to promptly hand over their fees, the fee is the guarantor of participation.

J
Jordan. 10.11.21

Finally, the tournament is not from dibilium man, thanks for this already, I hope for a good organization and high-quality broadcast (if there is one)

B
BRОNZE 10.11.21

Dobermn
, look, a person handed in, let's say, a "vex", he has an incentive to come and participate,
and an East can pass a third of a forty , having no idea about fire rules, and so on.
but in fact it's up to you, just expressed my opinion

G
Gav 10.11.21

BRONZE
We will be glad to any tr-src.

D
DELETEEND 10.11.21

BRONZE
a mne kajetsa low stavki privlekut new igrokov. i budet veselee /