3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rataii 10.11.21 03:44 pm

Titanite Piece (Dark Souls 3)

Where can you knock out chunks of titanite?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 10.11.21

Rataii You
cannot knock them out, as in the first part. They are in rather awkward places. I will only say that I was able to find six of them in a walkthrough. One of them is definitely located at the "Archdragon Peak" location at the end of the dragon's path. This piece is guarded by himself, his mother, Havel Scala Johnson (well, more precisely, just one of his followers). Another one after the "Nameless King" boss on the same lock. Also, after reaching the elevator-cut to the twin princes, this very elevator is double (as in the tower with the giant). You go down on the one that goes down, and there is also a piece of titanite. It also lies at the very top of the castle of Lothric, guarded by three golden winged knights. Where others do not remember.

s
siame 10.11.21

In the first part, they could be farmed. Knights in the ruins of New Londo occasionally dropped ...

M
Marty52 10.11.21

siame
Well, there is such a rare drop that it is almost unrealistic. Here the debris from them could be farm, but there, too, the chance is quite small.

F
Folom 10.11.21

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Folom
Yeah, tell me more. They are talking about a PIECE of titanite, not about shards. Christmas trees-sticks, how many beginners. And after all, everyone is trying to argue about what they do not know.

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Sigurd's quest is given a piece