3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frendzy 10.11.21 03:44 pm

Patch 1.14b (Diablo 2)

http://us.battle.net/en/forum/topic/20742967110
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/files/124099/
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Glide Wrapper will now load properly on PC by adding -3dfx to the end of the game shortcut
- Mercenaries will no longer become “An Evil Force”
- Fixed Mac client crash on “Save & Exit”
- Capped the frame rate to 200 to save batteries, spare system load, and prevent hot lap syndrome
- Created new German installers to fix localization issues in Act V (Will require a fresh install to fix the missing dialogue data)
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MyatKO. 10.11.21

Mercenaries will no longer become “An Evil Force”
how to understand? explain pzh.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

MyatKO.
Measurements disappeared at 1.14a. The type will no longer be.

p
passed 10.11.21

There will be no measurements, in short.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

MyatKO., Don't listen to them! This translates as "the yardsticks will no longer go over to the side of Evil"!

p
pirya 10.11.21

Obsessed
i.e. iron maiden won't work?

P
Progon_mulov. 10.11.21

koroche opiat 'klient fix "i toko. gameplay" a ne kasaemo poka

H
Hav 10.11.21

Progon_PK
gameplay and will not change. even if it changes, on rp everything will remain the same a la 1.10.

P
Progon_mulov. 10.11.21

; {

K
KISfly 10.11.21

that's as soon as the line "Support full HD" appears in the new patch then I will update

p
ppnikpa 10.11.21

According to the specified data, as always, the developers turned out to be morons, busy with something incomprehensible. For some reason, they removed glide support from the game. Although no one asked them about that and there were no minuses from her. They just "wanted to suffer crap" and now they kind of write to us "We will fix it all. In the upcoming update Glide will work" Write not stones, you can wait as long as you want for new updates, you didn't want to touch what was already working. But they could have done everything according to their mind, so that it would work norms out of the box, but no, there was not enough brains for such a thing.

What can we say about this? Nothing at all. Comments are inappropriate here. The ability to play normally in windowed mode was simply stolen from us. An opportunity that they themselves did not give before, but it had to be added by the efforts of other people.

It's a pity, but now you won't be able to play on the official server. Yes, and do not care in general. Rubattle.net is much better and no fucking patches the whole point of which only consists in spoiling what is already there, we don't need it.

T
Torum. 10.11.21

ppnikpa
There is nowhere else to spoil. Limit.

I
Immense 10.11.21

Torum.
Torum. wrote:
Limit.
Better be silent :(

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

ppnikpa
Well, to say that the developers are morons - it is a mistake, rather they act from the same considerations as before, it is easy to explain this, from the moment patch 1.13 came out with the reset of skills and the addition of essences and an increase in the drop of runes, it became clear, it is clear that the purpose of such "innovations "- to" kill "the desire of people to play d2 and drag them into your new brainchild d3. so they now continue in the same spirit by "fooling around"

Immense
and with our criticism at the well-known bid address)

S
Sigognac 10.11.21

Archon Guard
Well if so, we can still play Rubattl.no on the old version 1.13d

I
Immense 10.11.21

Sigognac wrote:
we can still play Rubattl.no on the old version 1.13d
Not a fact :)

p
ppnikpa 10.11.21

We can and will say even more on it and play.

M
Master_STALKER 10.11.21

How to enable 3D sound? I remember turning it on for a long time, but I don’t remember how, for many years I haven’t played. Knowledgeable people please tell me.

N
N.DF 10.11.21

Master_STALKER
As far as I remember, you just press Esc and there is a sound menu ...

M
Master_STALKER 10.11.21

N.DF
Everything is shown in gray there and it is impossible to change the sound parameters. That's why he asked.