3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malkin07 07.11.19 11:29 am

This War of Mine mod is not loaded?How to fix? (This War of Mine)

There is a question in This War of Mine in the game in the modifications window mod not loaded(Not downloaded. Although all did, even your written and nothing is included) How to fix ???PC version
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaylet 07.11.19

Малкин07
fashion stops working after the small update, patches...
in General, the fashion to throw into the Mods folder located in the game folder and activate them in the game... and if the game does not see the fashion, you will need to manually register the file Mods.list (editable with Notepad)...

E
EvaRoman 30.07.20

Cailet
I have no Mods file.list (pirates)

K
Kaylet 30.07.20

EvaRoman
in the Mods folder there. create

E
EvaRoman 30.07.20

Cailet
How? I don't know much about(

K
Kaylet 30.07.20

EvaRoman
first go to control panel, open the folder options and untick the hide extensions for known file types... then in the Mods folder create a text document and rename it to Mods and place the. txt at the end, write list and should it happen Mods.list, then open this file with Notepad and do the edits...

E
EvaRoman 30.07.20

Cailet
Thank you)

K
Kirill Krobov 19.06.21

Did EvaRoman
end up fixing it?

G
Guest 07.10.21

I have created the Mod list.... added the mods in..... added it in the mod list.... it shows in game enabled as well.... BUT the status remains "not loaded"..... and the mod does not work ingame as well (backpack mod)

G
Guest 06.11.22

Kaylet, yeah, what you said doesn't make sense at all. I am having the same problem. I am an IT tech so it should be pretty easy to explain if you could do it again with a little more detail.

G
Guest 06.11.22

So,, go to where my mod folder is in the this war of mine folder. Create a file called mod.txt in the mods folder? then it will create its own modlist folder? yet the new mod list folder is empty. And does that mean I need to rewrite it as in i need to remove and re-install the mods via the add mod properties box? Not sure why it would not just work the same as usual. thanks

G
Guest 16.10.23

For anyone else looking here - the issue i had was having the game originally installed on D drive, later reinstalling it on E drive. But the mods file was trying to refer to mods on D. There may have been an easier way to fix it, but I 1) deleted all the mods in game 2) went into each mod on the steam workshop 3) unsubscribed, then resubscribed in each one.

G
Guest 16.10.23

For anyone else looking here - the issue i had was having the game originally installed on D drive, later reinstalling it on E drive. But the mods file was trying to refer to mods on D. There may have been an easier way to fix it, but I 1) deleted all the mods in game 2) went into each mod on the steam workshop 3) unsubscribed, then resubscribed in each one.