3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21 03:44 pm

Dragon and Astor Straight Sword (Dark Souls 3)

I decided to kill the dragon, but I don't know what they'll get for it. Question: Do you need to kill the dragon?
And the second question: where to get the Astor straight sword? I have already climbed everything that is possible, but I never found it.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvichA 10.11.21

1. Will give titanite
2. Located in the cemetery near the Chapel of Purification (temple of the depths)

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

SvichA
Aaaaaa is clear, but he thought somewhere in the beginning, but what about the dragon?

b
burn the console 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
Yesterday I accidentally got it after walking along the roof where an ordinary bot mutated into black goo, then went downstairs and in a room where two dogs and large mobs with axes took it in a box.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

to burn the console
I mean I haven't examined everything

b

Own-Eagle
Should it be called an Astor straight sword? I just write Astor, but his damage is excellent.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

burn the console
It's just that in the first part it was called that. I saw it on YouTube and decided to find it. Eh, in the first part, he was the best sword at the beginning of the game. Now this place is taken by a deep ax

b

Own-Eagle
I strengthened the Katana, hardened it, and seized everyone for caresses :)
I took it from the mob I killed under the dilapidated tower - it walks so inconspicuously there.