3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Negih 10.11.21 03:44 pm

How many times do mobs respawn? (Dark Souls 3)

In the second part, they respawned exactly 10 times. If you relax by the fire 10 times and clean the location every time, then the location was empty. In this part, as I understand it, it is not so. At the very beginning, 20 times he killed the first enemy, and he was still reborn.
QUESTION: Is there infa about the rebirth of opponents?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

They are eternal, except for some one-time enemies.

H
HamataYoshi 10.11.21

Negih
The developers said that there will be no extinction of opponents, they are eternal as in the first part

I
I still alive 10.11.21

no empty locations like in DS2

A
Arrakis_Sun 10.11.21

HamataYoshi
in the first part was also not all eternal. The privates disappeared after 20-30 carry-overs. The city of the Undead was empty at first, while I was getting used to the management.

N
Negih 10.11.21

at_sagor
HamataYoshi
artvisions
Sadness (((I think it's not worth starting. In the second part, I cleared the path from the fire to the boss, so that upon death I would not rush for 100 + K experience through the horde of mobs. There is no control of the situation, and it turns out pure random. Okay . I will go through the first boss, I will look there. Thanks for responding

H
HamataYoshi 10.11.21

the_Deadsoul
Strange, I farm the undead all the time near the forge and not a single one is missing. It will be necessary to check and detect for the test, otherwise for some reason I always thought that they were eternal.

A
Alhames 10.11.21

How about upgrading bonfires? In the 1st part, he seemed to strengthen the estus, in the 2nd - he updated the location (together with the boss) and strengthened the enemies. Now I am offered to burn something there at the stake in the Temple, but I am not in a hurry yet.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Alhames
A hot bone splinter suggested to be burned enhances estus

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

But there is a spell "invisibility", which greatly facilitates the passage of the game, and even in combination with muted steps, then generally almost cheating.

A
Alexey Chichigin 10.11.21

Pomu4
Where can you find such a shard?

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Negih
In the second, they were revived 12 times, but here, as in the first, they will always be revived