3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geth Hunter 10.11.21 03:44 pm

Dead NPCs (Dark Souls 3)

Now I have found that the pilgrim and the giant from the tower are dead. What kind of scum did it?

19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 10.11.21

I kissed the pilgrim myself with fear, I almost knocked the giant too, stopped in time (

a
alexzet3 10.11.21

Sprintin
I killed both .. (
and they strongly affect the passage ???

S
Sergfall 10.11.21

After a serious mortar attack, I ran into the giant without even thinking that I could talk to him. What happens if you talk to him?

A
Antonius2320 10.11.21

Could it be people (bots) from your covenant?

G
Geth Hunter 10.11.21

Sergfall,
if you talk to him, he will seriously help in a couple of locations, firing great at mobs

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

and what does the pilgrim give? important?

G
Geth Hunter 10.11.21

Sprintin the
pilgrim seems to be able to pump a couple of levels for free and sells spells. But I didn’t try to pump the levels, it’s like this will turn into a zombie later

K
Kerlin 10.11.21

Sprintin the
pilgrim is needed to get one of the endings, after he has 5 levels for free, he dies and another NPC comes in his place, which is needed for this ending.

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Kerlin
and that ending is "good" but rather complicated. plus pumping from a pilgrim you become hollow with a black mark. You can recover from it only after the end of the game, if you have already decided to go with this ending. otherwise Yuria will refuse to talk to you and leave, breaking the ending

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

AleXStein
And I was cured for 75 thousand rubles. And killed the giant. OK. There is also ng +. Here you can't go through the usual games at once ideally - what can we say about Souls.

F
Fox36rus 10.11.21

He also found the giant dead. Although before that there was a truce with him.

Y
YagamiRain 10.11.21

before he checked that the giant was dead, after he died and turned to the fire, for a moment an inscription appeared in the middle of the screen saying something like "thanks to the sacrifice ..." and did not have time to read it further. I wonder if this is connected. By the way, he forbade the thief to steal.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

YagamiRain
Nothing will happen to the thief. He will have new goods if he steals, but only the first two times, on the third - he will die.
You can talk to him again, and he will ask again: to steal or not.

s
siame 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
And my thief disappeared after the second robbery. But, stsuko, Patches appeared in the tower of the temple.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

siame
As far as the DS3 gaming community is now informed - A thief dies if sent for the 3rd time.
You will find his corpse in the Great Archives at Lothric Castle.

Y
YagamiRain 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
the second time he can also die, under some circumstances. So that he does not die a second time, you need to go through Siegward's quest until a certain point. It seems like that.

d
darknees32 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
My cheese rat died for the second time, and I found his corpse in Irithyll, next to estus soup.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

darknees32
YagamiRain
Apparently, so that he does not die, you may need to kill the bosses of the location.

H
Han1602 10.11.21

To prevent Greyrat from dying a second time,
Spoiler must return Sigward's armor that Patchwerk stole. This is done in a lock with a church where you bring down the Deacons of the Depths. Sigward will sit in the well. After receiving the armor back, he will continue on his way and rescue the Greyrat in Iretylla. Read about the patchwork on the wiki.