3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raskolnikov69 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Need help setting up graphics (pixels) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, knowledgeable and understanding, please tell me, on many objects and characters pixels are often striking, can I somehow improve the anti-aliasing effect?

(I play in High, increased clarity on low, because if you set it higher, then an eerie grain appears).

I was told that the problem is in the monitor. it is not Full HD, with a resolution of 1366 x 768, is that so and only changing the monitor will help? I don't understand much about computers, maybe you can explain something to me.

(gtx960, fx6300, 8gb ram)

Spoiler

I understand, there is no problem as such, it is played well, but still, if something else can be done, it would be great.

ps The site has squeezed a little screenshots, open them in a new tab.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boogie-man 10.11.21

TarantinoKV
It's about Monica. I also played at 19 inches for the first time with 1440x900 and noticed graininess. Now I'm playing at 1920x1080 - there is no graininess, even with increased definition.

R
Raskolnikov69 10.11.21

Thanks for the answers, I'll go get the wallet)

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

The 1366 x 768 resolution is not Full HD, but simply HD, or as it is called HD ready. Full HD is 1920 x 1080 and no pixels and grain, or dregs.
And also, I connected an HD monitor via an analog cable and an HD cable. And the difference is obvious.

s
serg pc 10.11.21

but is not it easier to lower the clarity? and you will be happy

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Kraicher
Kraicher wrote:
over analog cable and over HD cable. And the difference is obvious.
Also wondering what is the difference in the picture between VGA and HDMI? =))))))

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

Stribogg
The clarity of the image.
Well, if you understand, read it - http://askpoint.org/chto-luchshe-hdmi-ili-vga/

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

The pseudochomozoid wrote:
On whose face? To whom and where did you connect?
To you, to your face. Forgot something.