3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IshpYa 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Birds under the roof. (Dark Souls 3)

Who threw what to these very birds and what did they get? Personally, I was able to give them so far only a beautiful skull (I got a "hello" that still throws it to the ground), a bone of return (I got bracelets and some kind of emotion), and a rainbow stone (I threw it at the very beginning from the experience from part 2, so I don't remember what I got)).
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SandSkrem 10.11.21

But they are not under the roof, but on the roof, scarlet. The nest is on the roof.

c
callmegod 10.11.21

And what to give them, except for a keg of swill?

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

SandSkrem
Well, you go inside the building before meeting them? So under the roof.

f
furkot 10.11.21

and where are the birds?

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

furkot
There are 2 options to get to them:
The first buggy - you need to come to a tower that is locked with a key for 20,000 souls and run up the tree directed to the roof and jump from it, if you are lucky to find yourself on the roof, where then you need to jump down to the level down and go in the opening.
The second one is a bit late - you need to buy a key to that very tower and then jump from the bridge onto the roofs - well, then you understand.

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

By the way, yesterday I tried to give them a bone from a tree ... I got stupid leggings ...

m
muslim2 10.11.21

Each item can only be exchanged once. Fire Bomb -> Large Titanite Shard Black Fire Bomb -> Titanite Fragment Iridescent Stone -> Shimmering Titanite Urn of Lightning -> Soler Sigbrau Helmet -> Sun Armor Bone of Return -> Iron Bracelets Seed of Giants -> Soler's Leggings Beautiful Skull -> Sign "Hello "Heavenly Blessing -> Sign" Thank You "Lost Stone -> Sign" Forgive "Sacred Cleric Bell -> Sign" Help! " Burning Shard of Bone -> Shield "Snout" Hat Yereme -> Thunder Jewel Damaged Vertebra -> Mask of Lukatiel

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

muslim2
Another bone of rebirth (or return, I don’t remember exactly) - iron bracelets - that is still garbage, but it’s a beggar.