3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frensis0024 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Desolation (Dark Souls 3)

What causes devastation and how to heal it, besides the statue in the undead settlement?
5 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

frensis0024
It is necessary to find the soul of the keeper of the fire (it is in the tower, the key to it costs 20,000 souls from the maid) Devastation appears due to the fact that you are pumping from Yoel from Londor. He gives you a mark of darkness. You can remove it from the Keeper of Fire when you transfer her soul, but it is not cheap. It cost me 43,000 souls. In the second playthrough I will not clear myself :)

T
The vibe 10.11.21

Devastation increases with each death by the number of Dark Marks. At 15 level of Desolation pers. becomes hollow. The cost of removing the curse after finding the Guardian Soul is: number of souls on the trail. level x number of Dark Marks.

R
Richards 10.11.21

Blackye
And what kind of tower, the key is I am current in the forest of torment for now, what will happen next?

Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

Richards
Tower next to the temple. From the entrance to the Temple from the cemetery, turn left. There will be a passage and a giant that turns into a tree. The tower is a little further

R
Richards 10.11.21

Blackye
ATP