3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
velezz 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Covenant badge farming (Dark Souls 3)

On the ru-wiki they write that Covenant icons can be farmed from mobs. did anyone succeed? If so, how much luck is injected? With 16 and a rusty coin, nifig doesn't fall from me.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

velezz
Luck only increases the chance, does not open anything new.
Pale tongue - falls from the Dark Spirits, well, those two who are still before the boss "Guardians of the Abyss" cut out a crowd of mutated creatures.
Sword-Grass - teleport to the Trap of Torment to the "Ruins of the Citadel" bonfire, turn around and see three mutants standing on the bridge, the one that breathes poison can fall out of it.
Vertebrae - they say that it can fall out of skeletons with eyes glowing red, which live in the catacombs of Karthus, but nothing fell out of them.

v
velezz 10.11.21

at_sagor
I got confused with the sword-grass, ran to these guys 30 times with a coin and a crystal rapier, only 2 badges fell out. and the last 5 times there was no drop at all, as a result of the search for items was 220 in stats. how can you increase it, don’t you know?

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

velezz
there is a "ring with a golden serpent" for a drop, in the irithyll dungeon in a cage with an onion knight. there are still old coins increase the drop more than ordinary coins, they start to come across with irithyll like, shorter in the last third of the game.

N
Navarh 10.11.21

There is also a helmet in the form of a facial expression, it gradually takes away HP, but increases luck by 100. Dropped to me from a facial expression in the Temple of the Depths.