3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 10.11.21 03:46 pm

There are no free DLS in litsuha (Mafia 2)

There is no downloadable content in the game. You can open an online store and select all DLS, but you cannot buy them. How can I activate them in person?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Dukoff 10.11.21

Crash T
Have you even bought them?
zs "free" DLS, as it were, are a bonus when buying a special retayldisk with add-ons. Like a gift from a publisher. At least that's how it was for me. The rest is just for the money.

W
Werew01f 10.11.21

Victor Dukoff
Well I bought (or won somewhere, I don't remember) Mafia II: Digital Deluxe Edition

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

Mafia II and its add-ons have been temporarily removed from the Steam store: there are pages, but there is no opportunity to buy. But, in theory, retail keys should be activated.

f
fear 10.11.21

in the properties of the game, put the appropriate checkboxes, the dopas should be installed automatically.

W
Werew01f 10.11.21

there is no fear of additional content tabs

G
Grandshot 10.11.21

Crash T
For Digital Deluxe, only Made Man Pack was awarded.

W
Werew01f 10.11.21

Tiger Goose
I wonder why they had to do this

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

Crash T
Perhaps this is due to the licensing of the music in the game. By the way, the Digital Deluxe Edition includes additional content that cannot be purchased separately. But there are no publicly available DLCs in this edition. So if you didn't buy add-ons from the Steam store, then you shouldn't have them.

g
gta_sa-fanat2017 10.11.21

Crash T
Download the Mafia 2 - extended edition. this version has all the dls. - http://www.torrentino.com/torrents/461308

some stupid student gave me a minus)))))

G
Grandshot 10.11.21

Having at least one activated DLC on Steam, you can simply copy the add-on file from other add-ons into the content file. Thus, all cars and costumes will become available in the game, but there will be only one story addition. I don’t know what it’s connected with, apparently one line of the menu is provided for one content. In the main menu of the game, a menu item will appear only for the first add-on, the parameters of which are the first to be written in the content file. But this is easy to get around by simply editing the content of the file, and copying the lines of the parameters of the desired dlts to the very beginning. Saves made in different dlts will remain.

Here is such a not entirely legal way, but due to the unavailability of add-ons in the Steam store, it is "in principle" justified =)

g
gta_sa-fanat2017 10.11.21

Grandshot
Why did you give me a minus?