3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood suslik 10.11.21 03:46 pm

Elite Knight Set (Dark Souls 3)

It is in the game, but how to get it, so that it appears from the merchant, I have already passed the anor londo, and it is not, and Bale has already sold it in the passage.
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
darknees32 10.11.21

Blood Suslik
Spoiler It can be found a little later in Upper Lothric

M
Mankun 10.11.21

in short, you need to go through a chain of quests, you start with the fact that you meet two knights a woman and a dumb partner, then she loses him, and so on for more details in YouTube, see if this set is needed so in general he got it at the end do not miss the secret wall in Anor Londo in front of the drawbridge

M
Mankun 10.11.21

the question is who found Alva's set ??? I can not find

B
Blood suslik 10.11.21

mankunianec
Or it is possible to more accurately indicate the secret door, I received brass armor, knocked out a dumb knight, where my aunt I do not know.

T
The vibe 10.11.21

mankunianec
Somewhere in the Dungeon of Irithyll, in front of the Corrupted Capital, in a room with ten jailers.

M
Mankun 10.11.21

Blood Suslik
is where you find brass armor there and the quest ends at the end of the grave then you can buy a set from granny in the temple of fire

M
Mankun 10.11.21

The Vibe
thanks look

s
siame 10.11.21

I do not find a dumb person and have not met any aunt in the dungeon, I just talked to the guy in this armor several times and then found his corpse in Anor Londo and the set went on sale.
Or maybe the dumb person who attacks in the forest of victims with a huge curved sword?

It turns out that Anri from Astora can be of different genders. I have a female Persian and Anri is a boyfriend. Lobos plays a man and he has Anri - a girl.

B
Blood suslik 10.11.21

Damn, I did not take the marks of the damned, and now there is no one in anor londo, I lost the knight's set, so I will look in ng +.