3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21 03:50 pm

PvP / Invasion (Dark Souls 3)

Guys. I'm new to DS. Now in 3 parts I have level 67. I would like to know.

Who can I invade? How it works? That is, for example, near a fire, I start a search for an enemy, and who will it tell me, what level will I meet on my way?

Who can invade me, also, any level?

I am a coveant who comes to the rescue, but so far in 4-5 hours of playing, I have not received requests for help or anything like that. How does it all work? Tell who is not lazy

And the question is, who can I summon, for example in front of the boss, what range of levels or what influences the summon of someone?

The question is very interesting for me, like the pvp itself. But the mechanics, how what works, who and where can be summoned, alas, I do not know.

Please help me
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arrakis_Sun 10.11.21

Judging by the previous part ...
Here, most likely it counts and picks up opponents not by levels, but by the total number of souls recruited during the game (memory of souls)
If you invade, you will most likely meet an equal or weaker player. It will be approximately the same if they invade you. They will either be noticeably stronger or equal.
You are the Blue Guardian, but they do not summon you for two reasons:!) There are not too many dark spirits yet, since the game started not very long ago, 2) you can only come to the aid of people from the Azure Path, and this has always been a not very popular coven ... So there are few of them. But here the spread of levels when providing assistance will be truly huge)) You can come and help punch a noob, or you can run into some 999 level imba-nibbler, which both you and your client will be stunned))
When you call, there are also ranges.
In general, I have not yet seen tables on the ratios of soul memory and summons / intrusions. But they will appear soon, most likely.

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

the_Deadsoul
there are no souls in this part of the memory, the selection is strictly according to the level (closer to yours), that is, it will not work to get on a specially prepared twin pumped over.

A
Arrakis_Sun 10.11.21

AleXStein
if so, that's good news)

H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21

That is, if I understand you correctly, then the spread in PvP is stupid at the level?
And if, for example, hack a level, which one to choose? I play without cheats, but it's more interesting with pvp - to go through battles, personally to me.

H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21

And such a question. If you only hack all sorts: dexterity, strength, luck, and so on. And leave lvl alone, for example level 10-20 and all stats at 99, will I still go to about my level or not?

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Hey Im Here
now there is no specific level at which there is more pvp. the game has recently started. and if you hack, you will fly to the same hackers on the shadow server, I do not advise

H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21

AleXStein
That is, better without cheats / trainers at all? And does this shadow server go to the entire account or only to a specific character?

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Hey Im Here
for the whole account. You can cheat in the first part, but there the craftsmen found a way to deal with cheaters. starting from the second there is a reservation for cheaters, where they play with the same. so it's best not to try. It will be a pity for the money spent when people who kill with one blow will be constantly called to you. and by the way, if the phantoms will throw objects on the ground, so you take it, don't pick it up. there may be modified things for which you will also fly to the ban

H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21

How do you know if the account is shadow or not?

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

Hey Im Here
I don’t know. but in the second it did not show in any way. as an option, look at the number of call signs and blood stains. if they are not present or few, a ban was received. when using the white circle (to restore communication) you will be refused

H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21

If you still got it, for example, go to another account, turn on the femeli mode, and play with it, will it help? Or do you need to change the key at all?

H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21

It's all strange. It is difficult to determine whether they have been banned or not. And anyway, does he really exist? After all, many say - this is a fiction

M
Midnigth 10.11.21

Judging by the PS4 version, there is a selection of players on the principle of + - 10 levels and + - the level of sharpening of simple weapons and + 5 levels of points of weapons from the souls of bosses (namely 5, i.e. you will get ONLY to the player who also has this shaft sharpened by 5), i.e. if you have level 67, then you will get to a player with a level from 57 to 77, as well as with a sharpening of ordinary weapons, and you will never get to a player whose weapon is not sharpened at all.

You Soul level is more than ten levels higher / lower than theirs
You have a weapon upgraded two or more levels higher than theirs, or vice versa
For special weapons (ones that upgrade to +5 only) the above rule counts as double for every upgrade
Covenant affiliation, your covenants must not be against one another. To be sure, take off any covenant rings before summoning

At the expense of the shadow server, I can’t say anything because this is a half-legend, it seems to be, but it seems not (Schrödinger's server), no one knows except the developers, and they did not say anything about it. in openwork, a bunch of call signs and calmly invaded everyone, since the release of the game to this day.

S
Sergfall 10.11.21

Hey Im Here
I don't understand what, but what's the point of playing dark souls and using a trainer or cheats? If you are not able to complete the game without cheats, then it is not for you.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Sergfall
I'm in the same bewilderment, the point of the game is just that you overcome difficulties, if you use cheats in the game, why the hell do you need a game? The main goal of the game, the meaning, simply disappears. In general, people are strange creatures, they seem to be the smartest, but they seem to be stupid. This is just some kind of hacking into the system.
DS, such a game, it is easy to understand that this game is not for you - just think about going to the site and downloading cheats, if you want to download trainers - this already lets you know that this is not yours.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator
Here is a wiki article with information and an approximate calculator

G
Garfantus 10.11.21

The saddest thing that throws in the first place at the party.

H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21

Thank you for your answers. I'll try to go through it again, this time without any programs

H
Hey Im Here 10.11.21

all the same about the shadow, has someone already thrown mb? Unsubscribe. What changes do people notice when they get there?

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

Hey Im Here wrote:
And such a question. If you only hack all sorts: dexterity, strength, luck, and so on.
Hackney your head, stinking dog