3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morion2 10.11.21 03:50 pm

Second Pyromancer (Dark Souls 3)

Where can I find the second NPC Pyromancer ?? And the first one I found in the undead settlement does not want to read some pyromantic tomes.
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

morion2
Are you sure these are pyromancy tomes? and not magic or miracles? My pyromancer ate all 4 tomes. In general, there are only 1 teachers for each magic

m
morion2 10.11.21

Wulfdor
Firstly, this NPC himself is not two meaningfully hinting to me that these tomes should be given to the kommunibut yet, and he has already hinted that it must be a woman (he said a witch).
Secondly, I have already found a second teacher for magic, I don’t remember the name, I remember that he is from Vinheim, I found him in the destroyed fortress in front of the "crystal magician" boss.
I still have the "Book of the Pyromancy of the Guardian of the Graves" and the "Book of the Pyromancy of Quelana"
in the first case he says that this is too black pyromancy and in the second he says that only a witch can accept this book.

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

morion2
second? and who is the first? turtle? The turtle needs something else, he just has a couple of spells.
And in general, I lied, I only found 3 tomes and gave him, and in total, as I found out on the internet, 4 tomes for each magic. The fourth from izalit I just found and he does not accept it.)))

m
morion2 10.11.21

Wulfdor
And I about the same, somewhere there is 1 more pyromancer.
Lan will continue to play blind, maybe he will find himself in the process.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Dmitry Bale can answer all your questions in his walkthrough. As in my opinion - very, very informative.

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

morion2
In short, the second pyromancer is Karla, she needs to be freed in the Irithil dungeon, go further along the main locations. And by the way, there are 5 tomes for pyromancy, 4 for the rest. It's funny that the tomes on pyromancy are all much earlier than others (as many as 4 pieces in the catacombs of Kartus), but you need to look for a second pyromancer)))

m
morion2 10.11.21

Wulfdor
Irithil means ok thanks for the tip.

I found everything already, gave those two tomes.

r
renbu 10.11.21

And where is the first?)

S
Shimuto 10.11.21

Wulfdor
How to free her? all the loka he shared the key did not find from her cell.
And off topic who knows how to get into the fiery part of the catacombs?

m
morion2 10.11.21

Shimuto The
key is located in the next location after her "defiled capital", look for a toxic swamp and jump there, when you get out of there you will again wander into the "irithil dungeon" and there you will find the key.

Do you remember the bridge in the catacombs? Where else are just a cloud of skeletons resurrected? Well, cut down the rope of the bridge with a sword and one of the hanging parts of the bridge can then go down like a ladder, and then you will figure it out further.

S
Shimuto 10.11.21

morion2
thanks. I found the key, but I did not know about the bridge that had become a staircase. I'll go check.