3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 10.11.21 03:50 pm

Roadside Pines Motel (Fallout 4)

I found this location, and there is one raider in the power line and the second raider power line in the corner just stands. I kill the raider, remove the armor from him without any problems, and problems with the second armor. It can only be stolen from the bottom ... from the raiders ... from the dead raiders. For these silovukhs themselves, in general, according to FIG. The question is, is it a bug or is there some kind of quest possible?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 10.11.21

Gur1
There is no quest

G
Gur1 10.11.21

LordRegent303
Well, it means another bug

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

I also came across a location where you can steal from raiders. He laughed and scored. And people create topics on the forums.

e
evgenij84757 10.11.21

the one that is worth stealing from the wall, if so, then you have to wait until the raider gets into it

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Gur1
There is no bug, this armor is initially sewn up as someone else's and can only be stolen. A similar armor in the garage of "Atomic cats" - there is no quest for it either, and it can only be stolen. http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C_%C2%AB%D0%A1%D0%BE % D1% 81% D0% BD% D1% 8B_% D1% 83_% D0% B4% D0% BE% D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% B3% D0% B8% C2% BB

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
Well, that was the question. Why should it suddenly be necessary to steal legitimate raider trophies, which, moreover, causes condemnation among some partners.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Gur1
Raiders are enemies, and Atomic Cats are friends, but their armor can only be stolen. This is the game's intention. I stole all the armor from Pridven for the collection. If you do not like the condemnation of theft by your partner, then steal alone.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

nestrbob
I did not steal from cats, the current bought one set for the collection. I also stole my armor from Prydven when I started a massacre there. We went there with Curie in the same underpants, she calmly climbs into the stolen armor of the BS, unlike Piper.
I wrote about raider armor from that hotel. When trying to get into it, let's say the "correct" partners express condemnation, which is at least strange.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Once I carried the shooters out of the location, with the church, there before them minutemans lodged with Garvey, his boss and those who later made up his "detachment" (the Long family, Murphy, Strudges) ...
So, when I zafigachil into the block of power armor, in which the main shooter was wearing (I do not remember his name), the block tore, and the shooter got out of the armor. Having soaked it, I wanted to appropriate this booking ... And it turned out that it too can only be "stolen", it is not a legal trophy. And therefore, whenever you put on it, it will be "theft" and those around you will react accordingly. You just have to score on it. And, well, it makes sense to remove everything from it, leaving only the frame ...

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

There are several such armored vehicles in the game. not only in the pines. In the same Lexington, two raiders hang out in silt. You can steal a battery from them, after which they will come out. Killing them does not change the owner of the armor. This moment I am extremely annoying. Everything can be removed from the carcass without problems, and the armor itself - fig. Somehow it is not logical. I have a bunch of frames on the island worth stolen - you can't sell them, you can't make out too. If only the console to change the owner. In general, in the English-language wiki, all places where you can steal armor are indicated.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Yes, and a fool with her. 10 sets fully assembled and in the warehouse probably at least 20 will be typed. This fact was just interesting. Most likely not a bug, but an oversight of the developers.