3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Till Lindermann ... 10.11.21 03:50 pm

Share demotivators and cool pictures

let's =)))) we will post what anyone has =)))
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

The topic is not intended for flooding !! Also, you should not post pictures from the "files 21" section that kagbe hints at their certain danger (see info about barely breathing.exe and mereana mordegard glesgorv) in order to avoid so to speak ...

I ask you not to multi-post and not to shit, we observe netiquette (http://www.gta.ru/forums/talk/189182/) <tyts! I also ask you not to post pictures with erotic and other overtones and also if this is all clearly expressed .... refrain from anonymous because you are guaranteed a ban ... also we will not get personal here ... before we post a picture, look at the above topic and let's see if the contents of the picture contradict the rules of the forum! do not stretch the page with a picture! this kagbe is bad for users with slow traffic, so we cut picches so that they fit on a standard (in width) page =)

My dear Troll! Going into this topic right there from her go out !!! you are so fat and overweight causes heart problems and generally getting fat is bad, so don't expect to be fed, but get away from the computer and do your homework because the computer liquefies the brain ...

Thank you for the attention!
70 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

In RLY we trust!
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Sima4 10.11.21

Soldier finally patstul. This is crazy XDDDDDDDDD

+ a lot of haha

A
Aloe 10.11.21

boyish shit

T
The mute user 10.11.21

http://demotivators.ru/new/

A
Akulich Vadim 10.11.21

In

L
R
Risktaker 10.11.21

HandFace.zhpg
Vpadlu look for. But everyone understood.

M
Master corwin 10.11.21

Lord Stronghold, if it does not make it difficult, no longer need to lay out a picchu with an icon.

A
Aloe 10.11.21

moar of pecafeys in thread

p
pekаr 10.11.21

Well, a little about the situation in Japan, it’s
a4d1a8db4baaddc02e03e34691391732.jpeg
896259_novaya-volna-importa-.jpeg
kawaii: t283492_kavai.jpeg

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Lord stronghold 10.11.21

Master Corwin
Let me ask you why?

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

if it doesn't make it difficult, you don't need to post a picchu with an icon anymore. -I join. Don't do this.

L
Lord stronghold 10.11.21

so in fact this is not a spit in the direction of Christianity, but in the direction of Dolboslavia-Rodnoverie! :)
see the topic about Slavic neo-paganism.

M
Master corwin 10.11.21

Let me ask you why?
I am not a very God-fearing person, but I respect the feelings of believers and Orthodoxy in general. Even in the presence of considerable internal problems among the clergy, which we will not discuss here, icons with images of Orthodox saints have nothing to do with these problems. A piccha comparing the image on an Orthodox icon with a well-known obscene gesture looks, IMHO, ugly and even offensive. Forgive me, but I do not understand jokes on this topic. Therefore, I asked ...

Pictures with a solid obscenity, this also applies. Again, I'm not a prude, sometimes I'll wrap it up myself tightly, but we have enough swearing in Treshchalka. I will not believe if they tell me that the Internet suddenly became impoverished at once in cool pictures or demos that do not contain obscene words;).

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

I will not believe if they tell me that the Internet suddenly became impoverished in cool pictures or demos that do not contain swear words;). -Ha! Now it will be cool and without a mat> ...

L
Lord stronghold 10.11.21

A piccha comparing the image on an Orthodox icon with a well-known obscene gesture looks, IMHO, ugly and even offensive.

the gestures are compared, hinting at the kakbe, the elevation of the first and the lowland of the second. By "raspaltsovka" they are judging who is "true" and who is not.

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

M
Master corwin 10.11.21

the gestures are compared, hinting at the kakbe, the elevation of the first and the lowland of the second. By "raspaltsovka" they are judging who is "true" and who is not.
I agree, but not everyone is so smart. I understand that you did not want anything bad. But we will not demand from the users of the Chatterbox in this thread to write everything under the picches, what meaning they see in them. It will look pretty, right :)?
Castel747, my applause. Above the picture "Parkour" was literally lying around - it seemed to be simply drawn, but confined until I drop ...: D