3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avrasta 10.11.21 03:50 pm

Bounty (Grand Theft Auto 5)

A friend has 56 hours of play. And 730 bounties ads per head. There are about 120 deaths from players. That is, every 5 minutes someone announces a reward for him. Maybe someone knows what this crap is, and why would he? And how does this happen, because the award lasts for a rather long time, two awards cannot be announced at the same time. He does not speak himself. :)
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 10.11.21

origamikiller
In my understanding, this feature is present in the game purely for the sake of the entourage, "force of the gangster" (c) It does not give any material buns. Unless it can be convenient to complete the daily routine (it often throws out the task to kill the player with a bounty for the head) - if there are none in the session, you can assign a reward for the random player yourself and kill him yourself, thus completing the daily. Although I usually change the session and look for "ready-made" ones, tk. hardly anyone will be pleased to get a bounty from another player out of the blue.

X
Xak_off 10.11.21

And I just mark the player I want to kill, it's easier to find and can't go into a liability.

v
vatsonification 10.11.21

origami-killer
Believe me , summoning mercenaries is a much stranger thing. I don’t understand the mercenaries: it’s easier for them to surrender - then you will not lose anything, and if you fight, you will waste time and ammunition, and the player who summoned the mercenaries will be returned the money. Now, if the murder at the hands of mercenaries was credited to the player who called them, it would not be a pity to give 10k. Or let the mercenaries kill the player over and over again for a specified amount of time.