3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 10.11.21 03:50 pm

Technical Issues (Rise Fall: Civilizations at War)

I launch the game and immediately it crashes. What to do?
ZY I have a DVD license.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaX 10.11.21

Put new firewood and write what you have.

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 10.11.21

Everything is like in Sis. requirements. Weird.

A
Afanasy the bum 10.11.21

Hmm ... Firewood, they are also drivers, are not specified in the requirements - I specifically looked at the box)) The latest versions are here: http://www.ati.com/ (in the Drivers and software section) or http: //www.nvidia. com / page / home.html in Download drivers. It depends on what kind of vidyuha. Better download the patch for the game, if you can - about 30 megs. True, firewood also weighs a lot ... In general, try first to run a thread from your friends. Compare what you have in different ways. Incl. and driver versions.

D
DimaX 10.11.21

Mlyn, I missed the word here. I mean what is your computer!?!

O
Odawing 10.11.21

tell me how to install the game I run the disk writes restart the computer I restart nothing changes

D
DreamOfTheDeath 10.11.21

when the game starts, it gives the following: unable to locate file, the data path appears to incorrect, please check your data path what can be done about it?

R
Renault Gun 10.11.21

will it go to Windows 7?

X
XLater 10.11.21

Renault Gun
The 7-ke goes fine. but installed on the second computer with xp writes the error "Data Path"

R
Renault Gun 10.11.21

In-in !! And I have such garbage written in 7-ke. Even the patch, stsuko, doesn't help !!
Naturally, it does not give any logs!

R
Renault Gun 10.11.21

Now he writes: an error occurred while accessing one of the application libraries. Error code: 1275
Yesterday the game worked fine, but today it's such bullshit. Who knows what to do?

s
sayber1 10.11.21

Writes that it is necessary to restart the computer for the game and restarts it for me.
BUT !!! After launching, nothing changes! The same gives out!

10293847560 10.11.21

Help, when you enter the game, the mouse does not work, reinstalling 3 times does not help?

M
Mikhail Kryukov 10.11.21

My mouse also does not work, I don’t know what to do!

T
TwisterZZZZ1990 10.11.21

hello, can you help me, I have a problem with the game, Fire and Fall downloaded the game and everything is fine when the cursor enters the game does not work does not move stands still and the mouse works accidentally you can get somewhere I minimize the game the mouse works and when I start it again it doesn't matter the game does not work deleted again downloaded it still does not work help

A
Arthur Vishnyakov 10.11.21

people tell me ... Rise and Fall in this game I really like the script editor well, you create your own female world, and so on. maybe someone knows how to connect the steps to the soil? the weight climbs on the steps and everything cannot step on the ground, and although it is level with the step

K
Kay Ignil 16.11.22

Lord, is there anyone alive?

G
Guest 20.07.23

Нет путей к файлам... не запускается!!