3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vrodenetot 10.11.21 03:50 pm

Survival (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Show off who passed? I mastered it at a high level, I didn't even go on the test yet, how are you?
43 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 10.11.21

We are fine and you are healthy.

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

in 4 dd passed?

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

Passed with a random team on high difficulty, it was hell (which I don't even want to know on the test yet.

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

random are random, collect parties)

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

Add as a friend, nickname Oukli, ranks 30/66, 189 points, you can take a chance and go to the test))) (only Uplay)

i
igorskif 10.11.21

A maximum of 7 waves with a random team were mastered. igorskif add. 30 52 174

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

igorskif
And on what difficulty did you do it ???

i
igorskif 10.11.21

On the High.

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

igorskif
Clearly, I just went on high already, they don’t give anything for a second one, only after a certain time you can re-pass for the award, this hour I want to take a chance on the test to go there for a more serious award

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

Roman Moskavets
I have progress on the test, in a full set of attack aircraft + 2 clothes of a nomad of 198 rating, I can already run to the pit in the center of the hall =))) The
truth about surviving at least the first wave of speech is out of the question =)))

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

N.Romanoff
ahah) well, I think you need to shoot the first waves from the balcony, and then figure out what to do next.

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

Roman Moskavets
On the balcony, the beter gets it out with its plops. Sitting there means going to bed sooner or later.

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

All I give up this hour is not an option to try to pass it (

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

Guys, calm down without a support, you don't wake up normally, even though you will have 200 gir) if your team does not have a heal and there is no need to think about the test at all) and clothes are given for repetition) according to a bug) if the leader of the kv group did not pass you take a new type who did not do the square and you go through) give 2 clothes

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

I was just surprised when the type wrote that in 4 DD it even became strange, then I looked at the damage of the mobs and still I think someone had a half glan

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

you can add me) vrodenetot nickname) I rarely have a slot in the party, but it happens) 30 90 190

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

- about glanders

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

gygygygyg) the difficulty has now been increased by the tank on CD firing) it has become more difficult to sit in place))

V
VasiliyLg 10.11.21

Someone will farm survival today from about 10 pm Moscow time? You need two bodies of rank at least 175, not lower, with the prospect of further playing in coop if we drag the rules, well, at least for today. If you are interested in my nickname in uplay-Vasiliylg or pohotlivost. We play naturally in Skype in the conference.

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

I was looking for 2x already found)