3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 10.11.21 03:51 pm

The plot of the game. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Is there any plot in this game? Or here it is stupid to shoot online. It's more interesting than Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, otherwise I frankly fell asleep at the last one. There is a drive in the game: is it worth buying it? Here it is a sinful thing to think it can buy Just Cause 3 there it is definitely a drive
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.11.21

There is a plot: who created the virus, who betrayed whom and where, etc. etc.

V
Vindicta 10.11.21

SergeySZV
If you do not delve into, do not collect documents, records of telephone conversations, etc., then there will be almost no plot for you. And as for the drive, it is here in the form of a constant fear of being killed with a mountain of loot, although this passes over time. And tasks at maximum difficulty can be called Dark Souls with a firearm, but again, until you collect powerful loot. True, in the new update, the invasion is much more difficult than the usual tasks. In any case, the game is worth taking, because nothing like this has just happened.

S
Strimline 10.11.21

It is because of these rollers that they merge ... in CS: GO, he fell asleep

S
SergeySZV 10.11.21

Well, what about the donation. Initially given any powerful weapon or just a pistol like in CS: GO.

S
SergeySZV 10.11.21

Strimline

Of course, I put it figuratively, CS: GO I liked playing this wonderful game for the first 50 hours, then I realized that it was too boring for me, I don’t go in for 2 months and there is no desire to return there is no variety and liveliness of action, that's why I said, that I fell asleep, and not because the game is bad, I just like more dynamics. Therefore, here I am asking about the dynamics of the game Tom Clancy's The Division.

S
Setesh 10.11.21

Sergei SZV is
definitely not worth buying for the sake of the plot, just as it is not worth buying if you are going to play alone - boredom is mortal, the game reveals itself only in co-op, and chic, the plot in the game for show, is forgotten immediately after passing

S
SergeySZV 10.11.21

Setesh

That is a cooperative. It's a pity. That is, in this game it turns out: you enter a location, you act out. You go to another location and play it again. But, and that my character is somehow developing, there is an understanding for what purpose he wanders from one location to another.

S
Setesh 10.11.21

SergeySZV
no one sends you anywhere in the game about the plot, there are about a dozen types of plot tasks that you are free to go through in any sequence (if you can, of course, they are designed for different character levels, but are almost open from the very beginning) and many side, world of the game completely open from level 4 (the first 4 you will play on a nubo island, like a tutorial)

T
TimKar 10.11.21

SergeySZV
Donat is not in the game at all.

R
RomanSokolnikov 10.11.21

I liked the plot, sorry for the short one. Playing alone according to the plot is more interesting than in a co-op - you delve into the history, look at the city, wander wherever and whenever you want. Moreover, in order to go further missions that are more difficult, it is advisable to develop a Persian, for this you just go through the side effects in order to get the blueprints and craft the thing you need, go to the shops in search of the best gun, save and spend money, in general, you do everything that was put into the game process by the developer. In co-op, all these delights of the game go to the last plan, since the missions, as I understand it, are easy.
In a party it is interesting to play in the dark zone, well, without a party after the plot, there is actually nowhere else to move - one cannot pass the test, not to mention the invasions. If the trials are carried out in a random house, then invasions are sooo difficult.
If we compare Just Cause 2 (I didn't play three), then the tasks are by and large the same, only in JC there are more of them, but the atmosphere in the division is cooler. But for a loner, the plot ends with the game (((