3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Postov 10.11.21 03:51 pm

Blue Tearstone Ring (Dark Souls 3)

Hello everyone! Please help with the quest. At the location High Wall, Lothric found the key to the camera, then the camera with the NPC, he gives the task "I will serve you if you take the ring to another NPC in the village of the Undead" You received the ring, but where is this NPC located? I've already run around the whole village, I killed the cursed tree, but I can't find it, please help
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kazak3330 10.11.21

I also want to know.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Kazak3330
Roman Posts
This character is dead, you should have found the item Loretta's bone during this time. Just give this bone to the thief, and he will leave you the ring.

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

gloccc
Checked the inventory of the bone no, where is it?

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Roman Postov

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

gloccc lol
. I threw off this corpse, but did not examine it =) Thank you very much for your help)

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

gloccc
Another question, where is the thief now? There is no place in the cell where he gave the quest

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Roman Postov
He is now sitting in the temple of fire

N
Navaron 10.11.21

and where is the key to his cell?

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

Navaron
It falls from the mob (I don't remember from which one) While you go through that location, you can knock it out anyway if you thoroughly explore everything

H
Hareson 10.11.21

Navaron
where the second bonfire is on the roof of the house there are many creatures (one of them's head turns into something black and huge like the first boss). Well, you go down the stairs from the roof and immediately see the entrance to the fortress. you go into the depths and to the very bottom where there are a lot of creatures (I recommend killing one by one) and then you will see one more steps and there will be a key

that roof:

r
robertvvv 10.11.21

Navaron
recently picked up this key, it does not drop from the mob. Here is the screen above. You go down from this roof, there will be an entrance to the building to the left, there is still a knight walking with a spear. You go deeper, there you can go down to the first floor, there are a couple of mobs and dogs. There, on one corpse (a small staircase down to a dead end with a dog) lies this key.