3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Apektor007 07.11.19 11:30 am

Metal detector (Metro Exodus)

Who knows how the sound detector to turn on?
In the beginning it was not, then came what turned out to be very convenient. Now gone again ((
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 07.11.19

So sound it shouldn't be.

A
Apektor007 07.11.19

Was not long, but was((

V
Vriks 07.11.19

Apektor007
Same first was when the transition to a new level appeared, but after the first boot checkpoint was gone again.

g
ganjin 07.11.19

The same garbage. I found him and put the sound. At the level of Yamantau in the beginning was the beeping that I was very surprised and pleased, since you didn't have to look at it. But only after some time, again subsided, and no longer squeaked. Wrote in support. By the way, who knows there is Russian support? I only found the English site deep silver.

R
RavenDark1 07.11.19

I can't find a solution, who can write

g
ganjin 07.11.19

RavenDark1
Yes, what's the solution... this is a clear bug. Write to tech support need to patch fixed.

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

To find this kit, tried it. Sounds were not any. I have thought and nakoy need it, if not beeping? It is impossible to play constantly glancing at the small image in the corner of the screen. Filter beeping when necessary, the Geiger counter makes a noise. And here is a device that says the loot is only in focus when it is approached and even silently working. Weird. However necessary and this fad is only for the hardcore where the interface is turned off. If you play this game, then realize what it is, passed the game 10 times and had already memorized all the places to loot.

K
KilimanJaro 07.11.19

Never squeaked again ?

g
ganjin 07.11.19

He also has a bug: responsive on previously opened boxes, at least on the Volga. Now started playing on hardcore, there are a lot of boxes initially open, and the detector responds to them.
KilimanJaro No. After two patches, nothing has changed.

g
ganjin 07.11.19

People, someone can say I fixed this crap or not? I have the same it is not working as before and not only him. Almost all such bugs remained. Tech support last time I wrote about a month ago all fixed and bugs will disappear if you start the mission again, i.e. if you load a save game from the middle location, then the bugs will be gone when moving to a new level. To me this does not work, everything remains as it is, and tehpotdergka silent. And do not understand they do something or not, do support the game, will there be patches and DLS? I at least know I have some crap or not?