3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaizo 10.11.21 03:51 pm

Weapon Elemental Damage (Dark Souls 3)

Tell me who knows why additional weapon damage is not inflicted? For example, I have a rapier expert in crystal magic, she has 55 physical and something about 80 magician damage, when I hit I do 40 - 45 damage, which corresponds to physical damage adjusted for the armor of the mob, magician damage is not applied at all. The same trouble with all the fluffs I met, starting with the deep ax. A point of a weapon with a stone of fire, for example, also does not bring results, only physical damage passes.
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magmor 10.11.21

I don't know myself, maybe a bug. from this rapier itself one disappointment, even insulting somehow, the painfully charged blows are good for her. fire arrows do not feel different from the usual basic ones in damage, and poisoned arrows, although I tested them only on 1 healthy white demon, instead of gradual damage, they inflict increased damage with every third shot. in general, some kind of crap. the only thing I can console you, sharpen your weapon, if you play as a dodger, with a sharp gem, so there will be more profit from the agility bonus.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

This rapier is more intended for magicians, because it has a bonus from intelligence C, and strength / dexterity E

Right now I checked the fire buff - without hitting 230, with a buff 270