3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21 03:51 pm

P-f-f. PvP. Is it really impossible to invade one player? (Dark Souls 3)

Finally I found a red eye. Already decently repeated and never got to one player. to two - three I get. What is this nonsense? Apparently the rumors that you can't invade one player are true. Why then were the invasions left in the third part? to invade and ward off three players at once? ..
Just a cooperative game this time made ((
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 10.11.21

Yes, DS 3 broke off the intruders' horns a lot ... all that remains is to pump skill like this dude. And so in 90% of cases you bump into two or three enemies at once.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

RedFleecer 0000Ptasha
Xs
, I often bumped into one player. And do not forget that now a lot of people are playing the game, plus a lot of newcomers who run in the company. I think after a while everything will be okay

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Ha, one scattered three)).

B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

Tochi skill against the Gang-party and you will have a good game.

R
RGC 10.11.21

gloccc
Strange crap, in fact, I also noticed that when I drive under coal, they almost don't invade me at all (I remember Farron's dogs invaded, but they are not red phantoms), but when they call me, it's impossible to run through the location, there are 3 people invade

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

what's the point of invading? what do they give for this?

R
RGC 10.11.21

zagruzon
Coal is given and, depending on the covenant, different items, and indeed it's like a multiplayer component of the game, you can do it just for fun

M
Mr. DOOM 10.11.21

Ioannn
Those two purple assistants from the Marauder's covenant are taking damage from their own on them, count each other on the video.

R
RGC 10.11.21

By the way, I remembered a couple of cases when a red phantom invaded me, so this is, in principle, possible, but for some reason the probability is apparently not so high. I will have to try to use a dried finger, it seems like the likelihood of an invasion increases

S
StalkerVirys 10.11.21

suffer, creatures.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

StalkerVirys
Why so cocky? reddish phantoms offend?

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Even the red NPCs do not invade me (although maybe you need to run under the coal?
And the players invaded

s
s1ash3r 10.11.21

can. just a priority to invade those with phantoms. like GET GUD

s
siame 10.11.21

It's the other way around. After the Pontiff, two invaded me at once.

L
Laidiger 10.11.21

Well, the rules. means) And then in the last parts at the most crucial moment a hrenak and some dog appears) And so there was an unexpected one of us here) Get a fascist grenade)

m
mrG0bliN 10.11.21

RedFleecer
usually I am the guy who was attacked: D