3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TripleA 10.11.21 03:51 pm

Removed floor in Minutemen castle (Fallout 4)

I have a problem. when I was furnishing the castle, through the console I wanted to remove the bog carcass, instead of it I poked my mouse at the ground and not at it and registered disable. After that, I noticed that objects fall through when you try to put them in this place. So I wondered if there was any way to restore the floor? or the whole location?
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen_82 10.11.21

Snake3396
must save before "perestroika", save load previous

V
VaulTTeC2077 10.11.21

Roll it into concrete, put a foundation block on the carcass))), in principle, it will disappear over time.

M
M0f 10.11.21

Snake3396
Make a new save. Come to the place where the floor should be, click on it in the console and write down the ID that came out there. Then go back to your old save, write "Prid (floor ID)", then "Enable". And he will return. But the things that have fallen probably will not return already.

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

It’s not destiny to wait until it disappears, it’s necessary to go straight to the console ...
A small training course - disable in fact only hides the object, it remains in the game and will still be loaded. Therefore, the gender can be displayed again with enable. But the bottom line is that it is useless to delete something with this command. I won't tell you the command to delete, you will screw up the entire save game, if he deletes the bog carcasses with the console ...