3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JerronnimO 10.11.21 03:53 pm

Your favorite band / companions / who are you running with? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

GG, Etton (lends itself easily to the dark side), and Visas (also dark, and influence is easy to earn)
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreykoSTR 10.11.21

Revan1 where did you dig this mod?
I also want to run for malak!
Give a link!

J
John - Revan 10.11.21

I take Visas purely for beauty, and the third member of the team is always different) according to the situation, to get respect)

AndreyKo98 is not a mod) this is on Korriban in Chirac's cave, this is a test for an exile) Malak called on the Jedi for the Mondolarian war) and

A
Angel_Trent 10.11.21

Well, I must, I didn't write nirazu here ... I usually took Atton and Mira with me, periodically replacing them with HC))

R
Revan40 10.11.21

I just didn't have a screenshot! So I took a picture from Korriban, and so my main character is malak visas, this is Bastila Atton, this is some kind of Jedi from the first part.

A
AndreykoSTR 10.11.21

And what's wrong with this picture !?

A
AndreykoSTR 10.11.21

Here are my companions
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Muad'Dib 10.11.21

NK, Wicked World.

A
Adzhi 10.11.21

in the 1st cat Bastila, Jolie and Juhani. Well, sometimes, for a change, I took ordinary mortals or droids.) In the 2nd, a maid and a visa if a man. and if for the aunt, then the follower and the crea.

D
DeathPool 10.11.21

Maid, kreya, visa, purely my opinion)

u
um6ajedi 10.11.21

ONE RUN ALWAYS I AM NO ONE Rival !!!)

T
Tohno 10.11.21

GOTO and HK-47, sometimes T3-M4 and NK-47. I love this company because they do not discuss the moral side of my character (okay, they hardly discuss it).

D
Darth severis 10.11.21

i run, with a maid and ethane

W
Watan 10.11.21

Visas and Handmaid. For the Jedi are quick to kill everyone.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 10.11.21

1. Visas ...
2. Handmaiden ...

A
Angelica04 10.11.21

Visas and Wookiees

R
Rikudo Nagashi 10.11.21

There are not very many options, either Atton and Visas (female GG), or Brianna and HK-47 (male GG) ..