3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Google_Keep 10.11.21 03:53 pm

A little about the release date. (Dishonored 2)

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One - Spring 2016
Spring ... Spring!
It's spring already! But stop, the game is coming out soon, and there is very little, if any, new news.
Do you think the game will be released all the same in the spring, or will it be postponed?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 10.11.21

Google_Keep
It seems to me that they will transfer it.

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

No news about this game, obviously what will be transferred.

L
LongVampire 10.11.21

The less you wait, the faster the exit time will come: D

C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

Google_Keep
Doom is new in the spring, so they will postpone it.

u
u3epJlu 10.11.21

And the truth is there has been no news for a long time, I forgot about it.)) Yes, they will transfer it, they will transfer all the games, and they will transfer it.) "We must polish the game, we did not calculate the deadlines" and other mazes, old as the world.)

V
Vadik kirov 10.11.21

2015, I read on the OF site that the game will be transferred to 2018 -pk but I do not hope!

P
PIRAT69 10.11.21

Besesda made an announcement for Folich and came out in the fall. I showed the trailer for Dishonored 2, I think it will be released soon. At least wang, at least do not wang. Transfer or not. Exit or not. Wait for news on the game. And then make a statement. In the meantime, you are wondering on the coffee grounds ... and that's it ...

V
Vadik kirov 10.11.21

Badfox1988 actually
watched the trailer Not the one about the game, but the one with the developer

V
Vadik kirov 10.11.21

How I bought the game (Dishonored) and I bought it in 2014, it was reinstalled 3 times ,,,, duck, in the first playthrough, as a schoolboy, I disappeared for 2 weeks, and with a stalemate I offered to make them an MMO-dysonord on the site's office (0 answers))) and I was looking for any information on the game like mad. All articles all videos about the second part (with translation) I read all forums since 2014